Chapter 3

LISA

"I want you back"

How could she even say that straightly?

Did she already forgotten what she did to me before?

How could she.

I laughed sarcastically at her remarks, "What? I think you misunderstood me Miss Kim. Are you really referring to me or to someone?" I said trying to sound confused.

"Lalisa I'm serious right now." She said in her deep tone.

"Then, what are you doing here?" I said asking her, making myself calm or else I might snap out at any minute by now.

"Simple, as I said earlier, I want you back." She said repeating what she said earlier.

"Can you stop fooling around?" I said irritatedly.

"Who says I'm fooling around?" She said crossing her arms into her chest. I didn't respond, but rolled my eyes at her.

"Can you come back in my arms again? I'll do anything you want, for you to forgive me and to love me again. I'll not waste this opportunity this time and I'll do nothing but to earn back your love. Please give me another chance to prove myself to you again." She said with utmost love and pure, almost pleading at me.

"You'll do everything?" I asked making sure.

"Everything"

"Then, get out of my sight and never come back" I said without a pause. I don't know what's happening to me, but saying those words made my heart ache but I couldn't care less, she started all of this and I have to finish it.

She was taken a back at my remarks and said, "I-I can't do that! I'll do everything e-except  that!" She stuttered at her words, she rose up from her seat while saying those words.

"Then, this conversation is useless after all. I have to leave" I walked out from the room completely leaving her from her seat.

"Aish! Lalisa! Come back here!" I heard her shout from the inside of the room but I couldn't care less, she has to deal with my decision whether she likes it or not.

I waited for the elevator to open, after a couple of minutes, the elevator dings indicating its opening. But before entering, someone's hand stopped me from entering, I looked at the person and Immediately gave her a glare.

"What are you doing?!" I whispered yelled at her to avoid disturbing other customers in this floor.

"Can we at least talk?" She asked pleading me with those eyes that I cannot resist but in this situation, I have to.

"There's nothing else to talk about" I said coldly, looking somewhere to avoid her mesmerising eyes.

I tried removing my arm from her hand but she  was so strong that she held it tight, not to much to that it will hurt me.

"Lisa, let's talk, please?" She said, pleading me. She loosen her grip at me to held my hand, caressing it with her thumb. I took the chance to retract my hand from her fastly and ran inside the elevator but before it closes, due to her fast reflexes she was able to squeeze in her right hand between the elevator door, making her way in standing beside me.

I moved away an inch from her, enough for our arms to not touch but she moved, I once again tried making my way at the corner of the elevator but she also moved closer to me trapping me not making a gap between our shoulders to touch.

"Can you stop? It's irritating." I said seriously looking at this little kid beside me.

"Nope" She shooked her head stubbornly.

And there I lost my temper, "Jennie fucking Kim, stop--" But before I could continue my words the elevator suddenly stopped moving and the electricity went out. I closed my trembling eyes trying to calm myself down but it was useless, my breathing became slow and my heart beats abnormally. I tried thinking for some positive things, but again, it was useless.
I held my chest, trying to stop the pain I'm feeling. Jennie seemed to notice my sudden action and looked at me with her worried eyes, she opened her phone to turn on her flash light.

"L-Lisa are you okay? What is happening to you? Oh God, don't tell me it's happening again." She uttered checking my current state.

I didn't mind her as the bad memories that happened before starts to show up, I shooked my head repeatedly trying to wipe it off, avoiding that by any minute by now I'll break down.

She held me, making me face her, I looked into her eyes shaking. "Lisa, everything's going to be alright. Relax, just breathe, okay? Breathe in, breathe out." She said breathing in and out motioning me do it with her. I slowly calmed myself, breathing in and out with her but my breathing becomes shallow as another bad memory appears into my mind.

"I-I c-can't breathe" I said trying to catch my breathe.

She tried fanning me with her hands but it was no use, I felt like I was about to pass out at any time by now.

"I'm sorry, but I have to do this." She said as she unbuttoned four buttons on my chef coat revealing my sports bra and continues to fan her hands making me breathe better unlike earlier. A memory appears again, making me cry infront of her. She didn't say anything instead she hugged me, placing my head into her neck since I'm taller than her, she's currently patting my back trying to make me calm.

We stayed in that position for about forty-five minutes I supposed, just her and me, she kept saying comforting words to calm me down but our moment was cutted off when the elevator door opened and there I saw Seulgi and some other staff from the maintenance team. I realised what our position is and pushed Jennie away from me making her stumbled a bit backwards. Seulgi immediately runs into me inspecting every part of my body.

"Lisa, what happened? Did this jerk did something to you?" She said looking at Jennie angrily, she pulled up Jennie's collar startling me and the other people in here.

I stopped her at what she was about to do, "Seulgi, stop. L-let's just go." Seulgi looked at me, her eyes soften as she looked into my broken state again.

"O-okay" she stated, letting go of Jennie.

She took me with her, getting our way out of the elevator leaving Jennie with the maintenance staffs. Before we walked out, she buttoned my coat and wiped my visible sweats  at the forehead and neck with her hand.

As we walked our way out she can't help herself but bombarded me with questions, "Yah Lalisa, are you really sure you're okay? We can go to the clinic to make sure you're okay." She looked at me worriedly, I shooked my head declining her offer.

"Seul, I'm fine. I'll probably just need some time to rest for a bit" I said in assurance.

"Okay, just tell me if you need something. Alright?"

"Hmm" I hummed in response.

We proceed to walk going our to the staff room where we take a rest. It is composed with two double deck beds, living room and a mini kitchen.

I lay down into the bed as I closed my eyes feeling relaxed, "I'll go now, Lali" I just hummed in response, going to my dreamland.