Chapter 4

JENNIE

"Can we at least talk?" I asked pleading her with my eyes that she cannot resist, but I was wrong.

"There's nothing else to talk about" She said coldly, looking somewhere to avoid my eyes, that pinched my heart, but I don't want to give up just yet.

She tried removing her arm from my grip but I was so strong that I held it tight, not to strong avoiding her to be hurt.

"Lisa, let's talk, please?" I said, pleading her. I loosen my grip at her to held her hand softly, I caressed it with my thumb, relaxing her. But I didn't expect her next move, she took the chance to retract her hand from mine fastly and ran inside the elevator but before it closes, I used my fast reflexes and was able to squeeze in my right hand between the elevator door, I make my way in standing beside her calmly.

After a few minutes, she moved away a bit from me, enough for our arms to not touch but I moved into her side playfully, she once again tried making her way at the corner of the elevator but I also moved closer to her trapping her with my body before she moves at any minute not making a gap, making our shoulders to touch as I felt her shiver at the contact. I smirked.

"So I still have this effect on her huh?" I thought.

"Can you stop? It's irritating." She said seriously looking at me, giving me a glare, making my thoughts cut off.

"Nope" I shooked my head stubbornly.

I was shocked by her sudden outburst, "Jennie fucking Kim, stop--" But before she could continue her words the elevator suddenly stopped moving and the electricity went out.

I cursed under my breath, I opened my phone looking for signal but I couldn't find any. I looked at Lisa beside me as I felt someone trembling. And there I saw her closing her trembling eyes trying to calm herself down but it seemed to be useless, her breathing became slow. She held her chest, maybe trying to stop the pain she's feeling. She seemed to notice that I was looking at her, I looked at her worriedly. I opened my phone, turning on the flash light.

"L-Lisa are you okay? What is happening to you? Oh God, don't tell me it's happening again." I stuttered checking her current state.

She didn't mind me and ignored my remarks, I saw her shooked her head repeatedly, that made me more worried.

I didn't care if she hates me more after this, but I don't care, especially in this situation.
I held her, making her face me, she looked into my eyes shaking. "Lisa, everything's going to be alright. Relax, just breathe, okay? Breathe in, breathe out." I said breathing in and out motioning her do it with me, to calm her. I saw her slowly calmed herself, breathing in and out with me but her breathing becomes shallow.

"I-I c-can't breathe" she said trying to catch her breath.

I tried fanning her with my hands but it was no use.

"I'm sorry, but I have to do this." I said as I unbuttoned four buttons on her chef coat revealing her sports bra and continues to fan my hands making her breathe better unlike earlier. I gulped as I saw her sports bra, I shake my thoughts before I could do something that is not good.

She suddenly cried infront of me making me startled. I hugged her, placing her head into my neck, I pat her back trying to make her calm.

We stayed in that position for about forty-five minutes, just her and me, I kept saying comforting words to calm her down but our moment was cutted off when the elevator door opened and there we saw Seulgi and some other staff from the maintenance team. I was startled when she pushed me away from her making me stumbled a bit backwards.