Chapter 9

T H I R D  P E R S O N

"I'll go now, uncle, auntie." Lisa said before giving a bow at the couple.

"Are you sure, dear? You can stay here tonight since the night is getting darker, we wouldn't mind." Mrs. Kim suggested.

"Ah, it's okay auntie." Lisa said while scratching the back of her neck. She suddenly felt shy at the sudden offer and she couldn't handle to stay at their house especially when Jennie is around, she just can't. She hate it.

"Are you really sure? You wouldn't change your mind?" Mrs. Kim asked. While the other two Kims are standing beside the her, anticipating for Lisa's answer.

"Yes, I'm sure auntie. In fact, my friends are at my house right now, waiting for me. And I don't want them to be mad because I left them without even informing that I will be gone for tonight." Lisa stated, trying to get an excuse.

"Is that so? Well, sorry again dear for the inconvenience." Mr. Kim replied instead of his wife.

"It's okay, auntie and uncle. I can stay here next time, will that be okay?" Lisa asked and with an assurance at her voice.

Lisa cursed at the back of her head on why she said the last word before facing the Kims, and smiled awkwardly.

Mr. Kim nudged his daughter a bit to avoid any suspicions at the thai, which made her eyes sparkled at the love of her life's last word.

"That's more than okay, dear." Mrs. Kim responded.

"I guess, I should go now. See you again next time, uncle, auntie and.... Ms. Jennie." Lisa said and proceeds to hug the older couple which they reciprocated. After giving a hug at the couple, she stood her way infront of the couple's daughter and gave her a quick hug. Seconds later, Lisa was about to release from the hug when the feline hugged her tighty and whispered something at the latter's ear.

"See you tomorrow, my love." The feline whispered before releasing Lisa from the hug.

The Kims waited for Lisa to leave, as they watched her made her way to her car that is parked infront of the house, Lisa waved at them before driving her way out of the house and they glady waved back at her.

After Lisa's departure, the three of them walked their way inside of their house and the feline can't help to squealed in happiness earning some attentions of the household staffs.

"Stop squealing, Ruby Jane. You're looking like a lovesick." Her mom chuckled at the feline's actions.

"Let her be. She's inlove, she's just like you before, squealing and jumping around whenever you see me." Mr. Kim said earning a glare from his wife.

"Really mom? You're like that before?" Their daughter asked after composing herself.

"O-of course not!" Her mom stammered, denying.

Mr. Kim chuckled at his wife's response, "Lie all you want, hon. That still didn't changed the fact that you were crazy inlove with me before." He then walked his way at the back of his wife, hugging her from the back and kissed her cheeks.

"Whatever." Mrs. Kim said while rolling her eyes playfully.

"Yah, I'm still here." Their daughter whined at the sweet actions she saw by her parents and it made her irritated.

I mean, I'm still here. Too much sweetness going on.

"That's okay, my dear. You're going to meet Lisa, anyway. So that's not a problem. You better show her your moves or seduce her. Do you want me to hire a teacher for you?" The feline's dad said before retracting himself from the hug.