Prologue

Ironic

"Come on, Brent..." Her slurry voice was very tempting.

Mainit ang hagod ng mga daliri niya nang haplusin niya ang braso ko habang nakaupo ako sa harap ng counter.

And when our eyes met in the dim Bar, I could feel myself getting lost in the heat and the alcohol that consumed me.

I sipped on my last shot and stood. I was too excited, coz probably, I haven't gotten laid for a week because of shit in school. At ito rin naman ang sadya ko ngayong gabi, which is to find someone for a steamy night.

"My place is just around the corner," I whispered, and grabbed her small waist.

And when I said my place was just nearby, I really meant it. The next thing we knew, we were already slipping into my condo unit as I aggressively pinned her on the wall and kissed her neck.

"Brent..." she whimpered.

My hand was already slipping into her tight dress, and when I rubbed her, my heat tripled.

"Fuck..." I cursed breathily.

"Take this off..." she moaned.

Hinila ko sa likuran ang aking t-shirt at itinapon iyon sa sahig. Kinarga ko siya na agarang ikinapulupot ng kanyang mga binti sa aking baywang.

I kissed her thoroughly as I shoved my tongue in and pressed myself in between her moist legs, seeing how turned on she was.

Binuksan ko ang pintong naabutan ko, lalo na't sa init ng katawan, kahit siguro sa banyo iyon, ay papatulan ko na.

Luckily, it was a room. I put her on the bed and hovered over her as I kissed her more. Kahit ang patayin ang ilaw, hindi ko na nagawa pa. Ibinaling niya ang kanyang ulo sa kung saan habang dumadaing kaya bumaba ang halik ko habang ang aking kamay ay muling hinagod ng haplos ang gitna ng kanyang hita.

"Brent!" bigla niyang tili.

I haven't put it in yet, but I didn't know she's that screamer in bed.

"Hmm... you like it?" I teased.

"No! What the fuck, Brent! May tao!" she screamed and pointed somewhere.

Lumingon ako roon at halos magulat nang makitang meron nga. I pulled myself out on top of her and cursed.

"Holy...fuck..." I groaned. "Sino ka?!"

The man standing with a toothbrush in his hand was too stunned.

"Shiloh..." he said with hostility in his eyes.

Shiloh the fuck who?

"Kaibigan ni Mama ang Mommy mo," he explained carefully as he looked so flushed.

I slowly calmed down when I remembered my Mom's text earlier. May pupunta raw dito na anak ni Tita Solene. Which I didn't mind since I thought that he wouldn't come anymore.

Mariin akong pumikit, tumingala, at namaywang. I groaned when he disturbed us.

"Go home," sabi ko.

Noong dumilat ako, kita ko ang gulat sa kanyang mga mata. He looked worried and offended. I glanced at the woman sitting on the bed, who looked so puzzled.

"Go home," ulit ko, tinutukoy ang babae.

Halos umirap siya at tumayo habang ramdam ko ang pagkadismaya niya. She fixed her dress while I licked my lower lip as I watched her body. Damn... Her rack was such a snack.