Chapter 6

Desperate

I sighed aggressively and went back to the room, as I just ignored it and hovered over Jade again while she's still giggling.

"Sino nga 'yon? Si Shiloh?" tanong niya.

I kissed her jaw so she would just stop talking about it.

"Mm... Let's continue and don't mind my roommate," I said, pushing her legs again.

I was so indulged by the heat in me that I went along with the length of her neck until I wanted to kiss her chest too. But then another song boomed, and this time it was damn annoying.

"Cocomelon!"

I grunted and shoved my face against her chest as Jade burst into laughter. Hindi ko alam kung galit ba ako pero natawa nalang din.

"Baka sign talaga 'to na mabubuntis mo ako, Brent?" Jade said in the middle of her laugh.

I shut my eyes and licked my lower lip. Fuck. I was so hard earlier, and now it has suddenly come down. Who would even concentrate on hearing those kinds of music! It's horrifying! Nakikita ko pa sa isip ko ang mga anak kong sinasayaw ang kantang pinapatugtog ni Shiloh.

She pushed my shoulder a bit, so I rolled to her other side and just laid on my back while staring at the ceiling.

Jade went out of bed and bent over to pick up her clothes. I tilted my head to watch her.

"Let's call it a night," she smiled while glancing at me as she was now putting on her clothes.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, but the smile was still on my lips.

"I'll drive you home—" Nag-amba akong bumangon ngunit pinigilan niya ako.

"No need. May susundo sa akin." She smiled meaningfully and gave me a kiss.

"Mm... okay. Take care, Jade. I'm happy to see you..."

She tapped my shoulder, smiled at me, and walked to the door.

Noong sumara ang pinto, muli akong humiga at umungol sa panghihinayang. Damn it! Pang-ilang beses na ba 'to?

I dragged myself up and went out as I slammed my door shut. The kiddie song continued to roar in his room as I knocked continuously with my annoyed face.

"Come out and let's talk!" I shouted.

Hindi niya agad iyon binuksan. I tried to open the doorknob, but I just confirmed that he locked it. Nagpalakad lakad ako sa harapan ng pinto habang nasa magkabilang gilid ng aking baywang ang kamay, at halos tingalain ang ceiling para lang makalma ang sarili na huwag ibunton sa kanya ang galit kahit kasalanan niya 'to!

Noong bumukas iyon, marahas ko siyang nilingon. I saw him glaring too while peeking half of his face on the ajar door, looking like a killer of the movies surveying its prey.

"Labas," I ordered.

Nakakalalaki na talaga ang gagong 'to. Tanggap ko noong una na aksidente niya kaming nadisturbo, pero itong ikalawa, parang sinasadya niya. Does he mean to fucking disturb me?

Nagtungo ako sa kusina at nagsalin ng malamig na tubig para sa aking sarili. I heard the creaking sound of the door slowly closing. I gulped down the water in one shot and glanced at him as I wiped my mouth with my hand.

Nakahalukipkip siya, galit ang titig sa akin. I scoffed in disbelief and put the glass down aggressively, but then he flinched a bit.

Tingnan mo na! Ako pa ngayon ang magdadahan dahan dito kahit naman ang sarap magdabog pagkatapos ng ginawa niya.