Chapter 26

Hold

He looked so flushed. Nakatitig ako sa labi niya, namumungay ang mga mata, naghihintay sa susunod niyang gagawin.

He looked at me for a while, curious. I slowly graze my eyes back to his eyes, sleepily. Damn... I wanted to lean closer, but he might fucking punch me, so I stilled, almost bracing for him.

"Hindi ako marunong," he whispered.

My eyes widened. So even... kissing? He hasn't done it?

He was about to pull himself up, but I pulled his necklace back, which is why he put his hands on each side of my head, making sure he wouldn't fully lose his balance on top of me.

"Do you want me to..." I slowly looked at his lips again.

Shiloh's face was now bright red. I've never seen him so flushed before. Ngayon lang. Sa sobra niyang pula, pakiramdam ko nilalagnat siya.

"Just slip it in. I'll lead you," I whispered dizzily, hopeful that he might... give it.

Mabilis ang kalabog ng dibdib ko. Hindi ako kailanman kinabahan sa ganito, pero ngayong hinihintay na lumapat ang labi niya sa akin, parang sasabog ako sa paghihintay. If he'd do it just once, I'd be content. I might be happy for the rest of my life.

My breath was starting to feel heavy. He was so close, watching me closely, that my eyes were so sleepy looking at him.

That's why, when Shiloh crouched more, I parted my lips. He parted his lips as well, sticking his pinkish tongue into my lips.

I tilted my head, leaned closer until his tongue was shoved in, and welcomed it inside my mouth by flicking my tongue at his as well and brushing my lips against him.

My chest was banging loudly. My senses were so sensitive that the only thing that mattered to me was the sweet taste on his soft tongue when I sucked it lightly.

I held his chin, tilted my head to the other side as I looked at him dizzily, and moved my lips again.

He copied the movement of my lips. It was indeed a shallow kiss. He was learning. But I couldn't complain because I was too intoxicated by its intricate movement.

Your facade has finally broken, huh? I smirked against his lips when he learned how to suck my lower lip.

Shiloh's hand went to my shoulder. His touch sent shivers all throughout my body, so I crawled my hand to his cheek and traveled it lightly to his nape.

He pulled a bit. Hinabol ko ang labi niya. When our lips touched again, I slipped my tongue into his lips this time. He whimpered when I did it and mimicked my movement earlier as he moved his lips as well.

I sighed against his mouth and kissed him slowly, making sure I wouldn't appear so hungry when, right at the moment, I wanted to deepen it. But it was his first time. I could sense he was exploring and taking the risk to discover how kissing works.

The more I paid attention to the kiss, the more I was drawn by the sweet taste that was spreading addictively throughout my mouth. Idagdag pang sobrang bango ng bibig, halos hindi ko mapigilang laliman iyon.

I was never curious about how kisses should be done. Most of the kisses I shared were part of my heated lust for good sex. Sometimes I would treat it like part of the sex process. No emotions were involved.

But right now, as I could feel that he wanted to learn and discover it slowly, I was eager to let him explore. It was the patience of something that doesn't involve the art of sex, just the lips and tongue colliding.