Chapter 2

I really want to make some excitement about Brooke in my story. Can I make a fangirl fangirling over boybands?? But its not just a boyband that well known worldwide, I want her to like foreign boyband. *excited*

PICTURE OF HONG JUN ——>

This chapter is dedicated to my friend, Baz. I told this chapter before I post it. She was laughing historically even it's not funny at all.

Most importantly, this chapter dedicated all Korean Singer's fans a.k.a KPOPPERS!!

____________________________________

Niall's P.O.V

As we sat in the meeting room, we boys fall a little bit scared. Are there anyone who will hurt us? I can't imagine it. What we did wrong? All we do is singing and the fans love us. We sat here, silent for a while.

As minutes past by, an old lady shows up with a girl follows her behind. I must say, she is pretty. Her smile is beautiful, but suddenly turns it to a frown.

"No. 5?" The old lady said.

"Your mission is to protect them." she continued and pointing her index finger to us boys. The girl looks rigid and is in shock.

"There's no way that I'm going to protecting five grown boys..." the girl said furiously.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN PROTECTING US?! SHE JUST A GIRL!" Zayn suddenly protests. It is a shocking action that he made. Louis's eyes were rounded, shocke on Zayn's action.

"Zaynnie, calm down." Liam soothes him.

"Sit down, Zayn." Simon orders.

The old lady suddenly grabs the girl's wrist and heading towards the opposite room in front of us.

*****************

Brooke P.O.V

"Why I have to protect 5 boys?!! Why don't you just give me the usual mission?!" I protest to M after we went out from the room and went to her office opposite the meeting room.

"I'm sorry, No. 5 for making you disappointed." She says while taking a sit on her chair in her big office.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Your partner, Hong Jun, Spy Kids, four years ago?" she answers me with a question.

Silent surround the room. No one ever mention my partner since I graduated from Spy Kids until now. Since M says his name, my heart broke into pieces. I don't want to remember how he been kidnapped and disappeared and everyone assume that he's dead. Sadly, I believe that he is dead too.

"What about Jun? What about him?" My voice come out as a squeak.