Chapter 21

{This Crazy Author's Note}

Ho yeah! The last chapter.

If you hate this ending, put in my ask box and I'll make and epilogue but I need your decision.

I made this fanfic because I like to read fanfic. I still an amateur so I don't think that many of you guys to read this. I have also have some trouble in real life and grammar error in this fic but I'm sorrrrrryyyyyyyyy

I tried to check every single chapters that posted to see if they have an error and I found A lot. Sorry................

GUYS! PLEASE READ MY NON-FANFIC STORY : PERFECT AND PATHETIC.

I LOVE YOU 5EVER! *Group hug you guys*

-------------------

Liam's P.O.V

"What are you doing to her?" Louis asked Mr.Hong. The room was dark and cold. We can clearly saw an opposite room in here. It looked like an interrogation room in television. Big transparent frame on the wall, steel table and two steel chairs. Uncomfortable.

For past seconds, Brooke finally entered. She stopped in front of the big transparent frame and came near it. Her feet came slowly one by one near us. She stopped between me and Niall. She studied the frame like she knew it was just a big transparent mirror before her. I noticed that her purple hair was quite not purple anymore. It turned into slightly purple-ish black but mostly black. Her strong figure when we first met her for the first time just turned to a more feminine figure. Between six of us, she is the one who changed mostly. She slowly turned into a normal person and act weaker than she used to.

I don't like it. I wanted to see her defeat bad guys like Batman does.

A man, who has a bold hair on the centre of his head with his neat suit came in the room where Brooke was in. She then turned away from the mirror with a slightest smirk. She took a seat across for the man. She leaned her back on the chair and folded her arms. Her legs were stretched until it was inches from touching the man's shoes. I never seen her so cool yet so sad before. Even when she slept, she looked alive and alert, even it was hard to wake her up in the morning.

"She is getting ready to retire." I looked at Mr.Hong. "But she have four months left." I said. I know she was going to retired, but it was way too soon. We needed her. "She's done with her mission. All she needs now is a retirement."

The man holding a pen and stack of papers are in front of him. Looked so calm and gloomy.

"I like to start with some simple words. Just tell me the first word that you think and say it out loud."

Broke tapping her both middle and ring fingers on the table, looking straight at the man in front of her. A white cloth been tied on her wrist. I listened to her fingers' rhythem continously, until the man asked her.

"Time?"

"Waisted." Broke responded.

"Day?"

"Night."

"Sky?"

"Blue."

"Meredith?"

"Bitch."

"Well, that woman deserved it." Louis scoff. "Meredith?" the man asked again.

"Backstabber."

"Maredith?" The man asked for the third time.

"Died!" Brooke harshly said. The man stopped. His eyes studied her carefully and Brooke looking at him with her infamous dead eyes. "You see, agent. I would like give you a choice."

"It's either the first or the second way for you to retired."

"Second." she said immediately. "I choose the second way to retire." Her eyes lit up. I don't know why, but her the gestures she gave seems to me that she was ready for the choice she made. "Very well, agent, I'll set the preparation. It will be at 1800 in the evening. Make sure you'll be there."

"Mr.Hong, what was the choice Brooke has made?" Niall finally spoke. It's seems like the five of us are some confused children asking their teacher what name are the animals in the zoo.

"I cannot tell you." he answered."It's against the protocol."

The door that connected to our room from Brooke's wide opened. "I need to get some air." Brooke said and marched her heels to the end of the hall where the elevator was at. We then followed her.

"I said I need to get some air. Go away." Brooke said calmly.

The of us five stopped. I saw Louis gave Harry a nod in the edge of my eye. They were up to something.

"1,2,3!" Louis yelled. He and Harry grabbed Brooke in the armpits and run. "Let me go!" Brooke cried. Me and Zayn gave a each other an eyebrows. What the bloody hell they were doing? Niall laugh and jog behind them and we followed him.

In the middle of London, there was a carnival held for ten days. And that was where we were heading to. Brooke have to hide her face in her scarf, scared that news will came out about 'One Direction with a strange Girl!' and it was not good, she will retire, basically.

Luckily, there were more babies and children than teenagers here and it was a school day. "Lou, where are we going?" I asked.

Louis has a wide smirk on his face. "Fun House." he said. Brooke stopped her heels. Her turned around. Her eyes were alert staring me like if she going to say 'Liam, help me!' She took a big step ready to get away from anywhere but here but then Louis grabbed her and said, "Ow, come on Brookey. It is your last day with us."

Clowns were everywhere in this fun house. I will not labeled this place as 'fun' at all, neither Brooke who was between Zayn and Harry looped her arms around their arm side by side while trembling cause of fear. They were maze and mirrors in some sections of this place and honestly, it scared me a bit.

"Make it stop, Make it stop." I heard she muttered.

"Relax." Louis said leading our 'journey' to get out of here.

Then, we heard a laugh. We were in the clowns' section. Niall looped his arm around mine telling me that he got scare and I was too. Murder clowns, happy clowns stealling our attention, every single one. Brooke in front of me just kept her head down, tried so hard to not give a shiet about this place.

*********************************

"Lou, you are so cruel." She still trembling and crying even though we are already inside Starbucks near the headquarters.

"I really want to see you got scared for the last time." Louis said and sipping his coffee.

Louis said 'last time' too much today. I can see that he is sad even when he is smiling, a lot. I can sense that he is about to cry. I know he is sad, but we all sad too. I respect Brooke's decision as a friend. I respect that she wanted to forget what happened for the past months. And after knew that Harry and Zayn kissed her in 24 hours in time, I know her head already turned to tangled wire to nuclear bomb that is about to explode.

But I seem not to accept that she will go away from us.

"Hey! A photo booth. Wanna try?" Harry pointed his index finger at a tall and pinky booth. "Sure. Why not." Brooke said.

"Oh my god, Louis! Stop taking all the space!" The booth pack with us in there. I begin to smell sweat and body odor. Disgusting and it is pain on the neck.

"1! 2! 3!" Flashes of light came out rapidly. Louis and Zayn camwhore mood turned on. Poses after poses we made and I can see Brooke is giggling and smiling. I want to see her smile like that again.

That's why I, no, we can't let her go.

-------------------

Brooke P.O.V

Aiden is in my hand. I don't even hold him for a while and somehow I really don't want to. This weapon cause everything that I once had lost. But I never seem to trust anyone to look after it for me and I will certainly not trust anyone to take care of it after I retire. Should I trust the boys?

The first choice of retire is changing your identity. You have to change your name, place to live or even change your looks. First choice is really pain in the arse. I don't want to change my name, and I want to stay in my family estate. I want to feel my parents' love and feel their smiles.

Second choice is what I choose. Second choice, erasing my memory.

"Brookey, please don't go away." Louis stood beside me like a child. His eyes are red. He was crying. What the heck....?

"Come here Louis." I said patting a chair beside me. "I really don't want our Wonder Woman to leave us." he said. He rubbing his eyes and sat down next to me.

"Who came out and idea to call me Wonder Women?" I giggled. Trying to change our conversation's subject. Louis smile, like he always does. "I called you Wonder Woman, Liam called you Batman and Niall call you his little sister. Ignore Zayn and Harry's. They're inappropiate."

He give me a bear hug. Aiden almost stab him. God. He crying on my shoulder now. "I don't want you to forget us." My hand dropped Aiden on the floor and pat Louis' back, sisterly. "But I need to go. I want to. I want a normal life."

"You can have a normal life with us." Liam voice came out behind me. Louis broke our hug and stare an Liam with a mild smile.

"Normal," I muttered. "Your life are beyond normal. You guys are singers. You guys in a band. Well, I am me, I need to continue my studies and I want a normal, less dangerious life." I said in return.

Liam and Louis were quite at the moment. "You can trust me right?"

"Sure." They said in unison. I pick up Aiden on the floor and handed it to Louis. "I want you to take care of it when I am not....me." I said. Louis stare at me like a confused child. "But-"

"Trust me." I turned to Liam. He is leaning on the wall. "I want you guys to keep this a secret. Don't let any of the three know it. Keep Aiden save because I will not remember it after this."

"It is about the second choice you chose isn't?" Zayn interfere. Screwed. This five always glued together. "What is it." Harry came closer to me. "Tell us."

"You will see then."

Holding the picture we took that afternoon makes me cry a little bit. The boys were cute and childish. I going to miss them. So bad.

Looking in the mirror, I try to change my style. I changed my clothes to a white dress that was in my dorm after a million years I kept it. I tied my hair to a neat bun and applied a light make-up. I will not remember that I am a spy and I want to make the 'new' me a whole different person. I put the shoes that Danielle and Eleanor bought for me.

Shiet. I forgot about them. I grab my phone and text both of them. I watch the phone screen. Try to think what to text. Simply text will be enough.

'I will miss you pretty people. Take care of the boys for me. I love you.'

1800 in the evening. Its time. I grab the picture and my phone and put into my dress pocket. I take my time to walk in the empty hallway. I'm going to miss this place so much. "I will miss you!" I screamed. Telling the walls, the windows, this place that I'll miss them. Stupid, I know.

"You ready Brooke?" Mr.Hong is opening the operation room gesturing me to come in. I turned the boys and I am crying. "So, I guess, meet you next time then." Louis pull me into a hug and the four joined it. "We are going to miss you." Niall said between the sobs. I kissed each of everyone of them on their forehead. I hugged Zayn and Harry once more, appreciate that they love me for who I am. "I love you." I said and let them go.

I entered the room. The doctor and the nurses are ready to erase my memory. I look at the big frame beside me. I know the boys look at me. I waved and smile.

I appreciate their friendship so much that is hurt to let them go.

"I need you to lay down." The doctor instructed. I looked at the frame for the last time then my eyes glance to Mr.Hong. I know I'll meet him once again. I know he will somehow try to meet me and become a friend to me. The doctor tied a belt belt around me like a crazy person in the asylum. My hand feel the picture in my pocket and I shut my eyes.

"This is going to hurt a little." I feel an electric charge shoot in my brain and I can't think of anything. I heard some screams "No!"

But the darkness soon conquers me.

------------------------

Don't kill me to end this story like this.

I always tought on how this fic ends and I think this is the best way. Inbox me if you want to say something.

I love you 5ever

-Amni :3

Read my non-fic story : PERFECT AND PATHETIC. :D