Epilogue

I know some of you are unhappy the chapter 21 soooo I made an EPILOGUE!

{ Author's Note} I made for just one night without thinking it will be complicated. Hope you enjoy and happy reading!

I think this is the right way to end this fanfiction and Brooke's life have a long way to go after this.

*Group hug you guys again*

BYE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis' P.O.V

"Thanks, dad." Mr.Hong is really good at acting as a father to Brooke. She looks happy. Mr.Hong lied to her that he is her father and said that Brooke got into an accident that caused her to lose her memories and he also lied to Brooke that he just quit her from her boarding school and let her home-schooled. Brilliant idea.

She looks rational rather than clueless. Her style of clothing changed from emo chic to lady like. She wore sundress a alot.

Brooke's hair was cut into a long bob that hung like two sharp wings under her chin. She was wearing a flora dress and too many rings on her fingers. She looks older and sophisticated. A leather belt been tied around her waist. Do you know that there was a wood sword toy that was popular when Power Rangers was a hit on television back in the 90's? Brooke have that kind of sword around her now. Mr. Hong said to us that Brooke always felt something missing in her and it had to do with a sword. And I know why.

Brooke gave me her trust to keep her sword, Aiden safely. And I will. I always brought it with me, everywhere I go, including now.

"Louis past the binocular. We want to see it too." Harry said. "Wait a sec. I want to see her unpacking all the boxes."

"But Louis, you've watching her for more than five minutes. Take turns." I don't argue with Harry. I groaned and past the binoculars to Harry with a heavy heart. "Next time, brought you own."

"Well sorry for not having one." Zayn sarcastically said.

The seven of us ( including Eleanor and Sophia ) look her from afar. In the bushes. I admit, it is fun. We're like spies, apart from mosquitoes and bugs keep bothering us. It is still fun. We're not stalking by the way. It is LOOKING FROM AFAR. Don't get us wrong.

"That girl looks pretty." Eleanor said with a pride tone. "Well, if it not for you, darling, she will not look like that." I smirk.

"Hey, I helped." Sophia retorted. Eleanor smiled and give a quick and hard pat on my cheek.

Liam put his arm around Sophia's waist, whispering something that make her laugh. "Guys! stop with this lovey-dovey thing. Ugh please." Niall sighed.

"Okay, hope you'll get a spider for a girlfriend." I joke. Niall rolled his eyes. It Zayn's turned to 'look her from afar' and his mouth keeps hanging. "Do you want flies get inside in your mouth?" Harry violently shut Zayn's mouth and give him a glare. They should move on. It's been two weeks since Brooke said 'I love you' to both of them and hugged them.

They still hoping that she will love one of them. But I don't think that way. Maybe Brooke said 'I love you' meant that she loved both of them and maybe that she appreciate that someone love her even they knew she was a spy and that's that. Nothing more. But Zayn and Harry think otherwise. Typical. I still remember how I tantalize Eleanor and it was awkward.

"Um, guys..." Niall pulled my shirt a little too much. "What's wrong?" Niall got out from the bushes where we are hiding. A brilliant way to blow up our cover. Good job, Niall. Please mark the sarcasm.