Chapter 16

School today ( Saturday ) and I'm not going. No, in million years.

******************************************

Meredith pulled my hair to make me sit up, to confront her. I hold her wrist. People should stop pulled my hair. "Poor Brooke Rider," Her muscles stiffs. My scalp hurt. "No father. No mother," Her head turns to the boys and she grins.

"No friend." 

I breath heavily, my hand that hold Meredith's wrist became thighter. I sobs. "I trusted you. I trusted you."

"Well, you trusted the wrong person." She shove me on the wall, chocking me. In that moment, I feel like I'm floating. My feet barely touch the ground. Meredith is a strong woman, too strong for me."I will always hate your family."

"You can just kill me. But let my clients go." I pled weakly. She smile genuinly at me, a sign that my life will be gone. "Let them go?" I drop on the floor, coughing rapidly. The ground feel so cold on my knees. My eyes glanced to the boys and to Spears's body. He not die in vain. This is a good death. I hope god help me to save my clients. They all I have left. I can't bare lose them. 

One by one, the boys gone, my head trobbing hard that I can't barely see. Only massive built shadows that all I can see. Maybe Meredith's minions, I don't know, I just hear someone screams my name every five seconds and then, the voices gone and footsteps stop tapping.

"Come on, One Direction is my trophy... from you."

"You want One Direction as you trophy? What you want  to do to them? Babysit them?" I weak smile at her. "Funny." she punched my jaw. It was not hurt like Spears's punch, but enough to make me fall sidewards. "Wait until you can smile at this."

She flicks her finger. Loud enough to make an intimidating sound and someone appread behind her, from a dark place behind a rusty door. I slowly look up. His piercing yellow eyes stare bored at Meredith's back. I escaped a sob.

"Jun," I say. "Jun!" 

"He doesn't know you." says Meredith, her voice scratchy. Jun doesn't look alert of what his doing. His expression look confuse, as if he doesn't know what he was or attend to doing. He is the other him, the evil him. I have known.

Jun look over Meredith's shoulder. His eyes narrow and starts towards me, fast. Before Meredith can stop him, he closes a hand around my throat, squeezing my trachea with his fingertips. I choke, my face hot with blood. 

"The other him manipulates him," says Meredith. I can barely her over the pounding in my ears. "By the disease he have, what he sees- making him confused with enemy with friend."

Meredith pulls Jun off me. I gasp, drawing a rattling breath into my lungs. He's gone. Controlled by the evil him, he will now murder the people that we agents promise to protect.

"Hold on. I don't want see Brooke's blood in front of me." Meredith pat Jun's chest, motherly way. "It was hard trained him alone for three years." she says with sympathetic tone, mocking me. "But it's all worth it when you die"

"You evil little cockroach!" 

"Cockroach?" she chuckled. "You can't even fight me, how do you willing to fight your own friend." I have to fight Jun somehow. I'll try.

"Finish her." Meredith directed and turn her back to him. She gave a pat on Jun's shoulder and left from where the boys were took from here.

"Jun." I say.

Jun's head turns, and his piercing eyes turn to me. His eyebrows drawn in. He looks confused. His raise his gun, from his back . I slowly stand up. He is so tall. My height was about his shoulders.