Chapter 7

This chapter is fully Zayn's point of view :D

-ENJOY

*****************************

Zayn's P.O.V

Brooke suddenly fell. Her arm was bleeding wreck. I manage to catch her before she hit the ground. Her body is so weak and her lips are pale as a snow.

"We need to get her to the Medical room. She nearly ran out of blood." M said casually then she looked me in the eyes.

I felt so worried. Just as much as Harry and the others. Even I didn't agreed to make her our spy that doesn't mean I couldn't care less about her.

I pick her up bridal style. She' so light like she was dying.

*******************************

My shirt is fill with Brooke's blood. M said that she is a fast healer and said that we all shouldn't worried about her that much.

We all sat at M's office. It was massive and filled with wooden item.

"This!" M stated and put Brooke's golden gun on the desk. "Is Aiden."

"And this is Catherine." M said and put an archery set on the desk. Danielle and Liam holding hands as they trembling inside. Harry bite his nails and can't get his nails out his mouth because he's scared and worried.

"So?" I said.

M sigh and then explain. "Aiden is the most newest weapon we agents ever created. He can turn into a sword then into a gun. See?" she push somewhere on the gun and it turns into a sword. Danielle and Eleanor were surprised but neither we five. We had seen in that condition.

"And it's the most powerful thing that we agents ever created." she continued.

"By mean powerful, it must be someone who wanted it. You better watch Brooke where she put her weapon. Her weapons are powerful." M warned and ordered us. This is the first time someone said something that can run through my spine. Creepy and serious.

Knock! Knock!

There was a knock at the door. It was a chemist that investigated the thing that Danielle gave to M. A blue paper. She look through the result and gasp.

"Oh, dear! What I should tell to Brooke." She had her hand on her mouth and looking at us.

"I was right all along." she muttered.

"Ladies, you should go see Brooke now. I need a moment with the boys." Danielle and Eleanor just obeyed and left the office. They don't even bother staying here with all confusing happened in one day. Honestly, I'm starting to think twice too. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea to let Brooke to protect us after all. Minus her cute face and height, she is a pretty good agent.

"What?" Louis started to speak because he is so friggin confused right now. It can see on his face.

"You know why I hired Brooke to protect you right?" she said.

"Yeah, Simon said that someone wants to hurt us." Liam answered.

"You see, the guy who wanted to hurt you want Brooke too." her brilliant blue eyes became slightly small when she spoke about this. "What do you mean?" Harry said, still biting his nail.

"Well, the guy that wants to hurt you boys was Brooke's partner and best friend. That we all assumed he was died for three years until Simon asked us for help."

We five looking at each other face and burst out laughing. "There is- no way- dead people- be 'alive' again." I say between the laughs.

"Besides, why would he betrayed Brooke?!" Harry stated, still laughing.

"He's not betrayed Brooke. He has mental issues." M said looking at her wrinkled hands.

"When I investigated the footage that Simon gave me when your career started and the footage that he recently sent months ago, something wasn't right." she said with her confident voice.

"His eye colour was not the same. It was yellow rather than brown." "Maybe he decide to wear contacts." Niall assumed. Liam, which near to him elbowed him.

"No, I don't think so." she said, finally looking at us.

"So, you actual meaning is..." Harry said with his narrowed voice.

"He's Bipolar." M finally said. We gasp.

"His eye colour change due to depression he had. It now lead to dangerous events. He had that we called, the 'Mixed bipolar' that simultaneously involve the full symptoms of both a manic and a full depressive episode. It's marked by grandiose feelings with racing thoughts. At the same time, the person is irritable, angry, moody, and feeling bad." We all in shock.

I finally figure out why Brooke accept this mission. Just to made things right for us and for her friend.

"I knew this for months now. Its really rare that a patient eyes changing colours."

"I took a look at his profile. His mental disorder is genetic. Her mom suffered by Bipolar too. But he's worst than his mom. If we don't stop him, he will hurt the innocents." M stated.

"You guys will follow Brooke to Seoul." she said pointing her index finger to us. I felt a little worried about this time. How would she react if she knew? P.s she is stubborn.

"Why didn't you tell me?" a cracking voice heard. A weak figure is right in front of me. We're indeed in a big mess.

******************************************

*gasp* Who's voice was that?? hmmmmmmmmmmm

I search for Bipolar symptoms. Eye colour changes are indeed rare for patients. I search the whole google and didn't got the answer that I wanted.

I remembered watching on a tv show. So, SHABAAM!! his eyes change colour!!!!!!!!!

——> Gif of Hong Jun. he's a hot mess!!

OMG. its raining outside. I'm scared....

- Enjoy =D