Chapter 12

I FORGOT BROOKE'S  PARTNER'S NAME LOL.

I RE-READ THE CHAPTER THAT CONTAINED HIS NAME. HE'S NAME IS HONG JUN OR JUNNIE <—- THAT'S WHAT BROOKE CALLED HIM.

An early sorry for typos and grammar error.

- ENJOY :3

*****************************

Nine days later.

Brooke POV

Judo wasn't that hard. In fact, in those nine days I already mastered it. Now, it's already middle of winter season, one more day until my 17th birthday.

This means, I'm on break today! No training, but still have to be the boys's bodyguard. Sigh. When I woke up, my neck hurts so bad. Must be because of the sofa. A blanket was placed on top of me. Smell like wood smoke in winter.

Laughing and chuckling heard. The boys amazingly fit in the kitchen. "Hello." I groggily said.

 Their heads turned to me and smiled. I assumed my hair had formed into a nest and me myself already turned into a panda because I slept less than usual. "What time is it?" I asked, scratching my arms and leg.

Harry turned to his watch. "It's 10 in the morning."

"Oh, shit!" I yanked and fell on the apartment floor. I'm late to meet him!! I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth and braided my fucking annoying hair. "Fuck, shit! Crap! Crap! Crap! I'm late!" I cursed more than ever. I grab my headphone and my bag and run in through the door, until a hand grab my wrist.

"Can we follow you?" Louis asked dryly.

"You can't."

"But you always have fun. We're bored." Louis frowned. I place my hands on Louis's shoulders, pat it strongly. "Tomorrow. I have to do some errands . Promise." I promised.

Louis smiled and stoke my head. "Have a safe errands!" Woah, weird choosing of words. I smiled and waved at four others and left.

*************************

If you're wonder who's 'him' is, he is my partner's father. I never met him but I heard he is a retired MI6 agent. Jun's mother passed away when he was three and he was been raised by his father until he joined Spy Kids programme in US. That was the time when I met my best friend.

I rode my motorcycle that was built by Jem. Louis and Niall were the ones who often rode it while I was on training. Just how lucky they were that no one tried to kill them that time.

I slowly walk while listening to One Direction's Little Things that I've discovered two days earlier because of job and boredom. They are pretty good actually. Their voices are very amazing. Zayn's voice was my favourite and I have to realised he's such a sarcastic jerk in real life.

Here I am. In front of this white painted door. I hesitating before knocking on the door, because I need a moment to master up the courage before facing a lonely man that requested to see me for a long time.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

I finally knocked. A man opened in seconds. Damn, he was really waiting for me. The man stood before me is really tall, maybe 6'3 or maybe taller. Must be in his forties and look like the older version of Jared Leto except his eyes are not blue. His eyes are pitch black, with facial hair on his jaw and chin, you can't even see his iris and his pupil. He look kinda depressed and sober.

"Brooke...Rider?" he said with his deep voice. "Mr. Hong?" I answered. He gave me a mild smile and gesture his body to invite me inside.

His house was a normal house with alcohol bottles scattered on the coffee table. 70's design are everywhere in the living room. Some painting painted, 'Peace' and 'Love' and I really confirm it were from the 70's. There some pictures of his family but not much. About three contained my partner. Jun really looked like his mother a lot. A little too much just so you know, he's a bipolar, just like his mother.

"This," he push a small navy blue box towards me who sat across from him. I reluctantly pick it and slowly open it to see a necklace. Not just any necklace, it was Jun's. I remember this. It is pure silver necklace with yin yang symbol.

"Here is the bad. Here is the good. Here is the bad in good. Here is good in bad. My mom said, that what life means." 13 year old Jun said in my head.

"This the only thing that been sent to me after my son death." Mr.Hong said, making me jump from my day dream. "I want you to have it."

"I can't accept this," I said, shook my head. "You must accept it. It will be honored to me and my son." He said, studied me with his pitch black eyes. "Maybe it will bring good luck."

**************************

I grumble, picking my necklace slowly and examining it more closely in the light while walking on a random shopping street. I need a break after all this things happened. Mr.Hong is nice and all but I felt guilty to accept the only thing that he had that was his son's.

I can only put on my headphone without listening any songs and awkwardly starring at people, that I wish I was them. Mothers and daughters, girl with her best friends. It kinda pathetic that I don't have a friend who is a girl. 

Then, something unexpected happen, Someone running to me, wearing a black hoodie, covered his head and bumped my shoulder. I looked at his back. He was a little bit hunched and slender.

I shouldn't have, of course. I followed his steps.  I felt like I knew him. His back was broad and he was tall. He ran faster as I shouted "Wait!" but I managed to grab his arm and he turned to me. I froze and he ran.

I always wish to face him but I don't know what to do if I actually facing him. People started to look me like I was a lost child on the street. I can't even chase him. He was already gone from the sea of people.

I swallowed hard and I can't move. That was the feeling when you see a guy that you thought he was already die but he's actually alive. And you hold him and saw his yellow eyes. 

I should have known. He had been right in front of me all along. He stalked me and the boys. Literally, with his necklace with me, he was already hanging around my neck!

*************************************

I think I'm sick....

Next chapter will be Liam or Louis's POV.