Chapter 3

Like seriously, why my friends are laughing about Brooke Fangirling??!!

P.s It 12:36 am

WAKAWAKAWAKA

____________________

"But, why me?" I question again.

"They want the boys and my youngest agents, which is you. I want you stick together with the boys so you can protect them and protect yourself too."

I fell a little bit confuse. Seeing M hopeful eyes makes me a little hesitated at first. I sigh loudly "Okay, fine. I will accept this mission." I declare.

"Ahh darling, finally." M exclaims relief. She gave me a big tight hug before leaving her office. When she twist the door a guy was lurking at us.

"Oh, sorry I'm lost." He lied and left. He doesn't like me, I think.

"Brooke, training starts at 4 pm today." M reminds me. I nod and understand.

**********************

Harry P.O.V

Its been like six hours since we been here. Zayn is sleeping on Liam's shoulder and Niall is eating, stuffing him mouth with all kinds of foods, Louis texting Eleanor and I'm bored.

Where is she and that old woman?

I groan.

The old lady suddenly come. Someone granted my wish.

"I need someone to come and get Brooke at the archery field. It is time for the training finished." she request while looking at her watch.

"Can you go, sir." she said, pointing to Louis. He nods. "Okay"

"I will go with him." I volunteer.

"Me too." Niall interrupts. "I can never let you two having all the fun." he adds while chewing.

"Alright, off you three." she says.

*******************************

Brooke P.O.V

It is now 6pm. I'm done training with guns and sword and I passed excellently. Now, it archery training left before I'm going on my mission. It been a while I held an archery set. I really missed it.

My archery's bow and arrow were made from a very rare type of wood. It was given by my father, from M after he passed away. The bow were decorated with a reddish and golden floral carving. It looks old and you barely see it. The arrows was decorated with the same carving and are light as feathers.

When there was a war, my favorite being the reminder that while archery in warfare is seldom very accurate and almost never instantly fatal, it can still be effective by withering morale, inflicting minor yet debilitating wounds, and most importantly by creating opportunities for delayed kills from infection.