Chapter 4

{A/N}

I have reasons to put Brooke into kpop fangirls world. And i didn't not making this fanfic only have the boys character and a girl. Spies story supposed to be action and bit of excitement. That the thing I will put in this fanfic.

Hope y'all understand :D.

BTW, congrats to me for 166 reads!! I've never expect someone to read this baby.

********************************************

"It alright, they are in our side." Liam says, heading towards to the curly haired girl while Louis heading towards the other and hugs her.

"I'm sorry." I confess as I put back my gun. "It's just, it dangerous knowing someone else have access to your house without me knowing."

"They are their girlfriends, Brooke." Harry whispers in my ear.

**********************************

We all sat in the living room. You know, getting to know each other.

"So, Brooke. What's your name. I mean your long name." Eleanor with has been introduced by Louis minutes ago asks.

"Brooke. Elizabeth. Rider." I said like I was been asked by a captain in a ship.

"Really unique name." The other girlfriend, Liam's Danielle.

I smile as a silent 'thank you'.

"Who do you worked with besides working for the old lady?" Niall asks with a cute pitch voice.

"That a classified information and I can't tell you." I reply. His face forms a frown as I answer. Honestly, he looks super cute. Like, super super cute. I really want to pitch his cheeks someday.

"Do you actually know us? You know, as a celebrity?" Harry asks.

"Well, of course. Half of the human race knows you. Why not me." I say honestly. He accept the answer with a most handsome smile I've ever seen. Besides his two dimples showing.

"Do you like carrots?" Louis asks suddenly with curious face showing.

"Well I-"

"Do you hates spoons?" Liam cut me off.

"Do you like Nandos?"

"Do you like cats?"

What clients. Asking me such stupid and silly questions. I turn to uncle Simon for help. Their questions started to confusing me.

"Boys!" Simon shouts. That certainly did the trick. The boys fell silents in instant. Maybe the television was right. Simon is really is the meanest person around. "Brooke needs to get something straight. So please, I beg you to listen." he continued, the boys nodded.

"You guys know that I work at MI6 for M. The only reason is I accepted this mission because the suspect wants me too." I said with the boys looking at me with they beautiful curious eyes.