Chapter 14

Brooke P.O.V

I really want to end this mission, so much. I'm tired. I don't like being in danger all of the time. I'm tired of everyone keep saying that my partner is a traitor. I mean, he is but he have his reasons. If I'm in his shoes, I will of course will let 'the other' me conquer me because it's hard to fight the demon inside you. Without faith, you can't fight. Fear will took over you. When that time came, you know you'll lose.

Like my father always said, "Danger is real. Fear is a choice." and he will kiss me on the forehead and left for his mission. I never expect the both of my parents didn't came home one day.

"Its time to get up, in the morning." 

My bed ( Couch ) wobbling. "Go away." I groaned.

"In the morning."

"Got McDonalds breakfast for you."

McDonalds? Sounds tempting, I thought.

" Just for you....or any other brand.."

 "we drove 2 miles just to get it. So you better get up and eat it."

"You don't wanna be a selfish lazy (crazy)"

 "Leave me alone!" I groaned again.

So we gotta get up!

My bed wobble again. It must be Louis.

Its time to get up!

its time to get uupp.

 ITS. TIME. TO. GET. UP.

 ITS TIME TO GET UP!

 ITS TIME!

 Its time to get up-

 Its time too..

"Okay! Okay! I'm up!!!" I yelled.

 "Yay!" Someone's laugh. I slowly opened my eyes and saw ten eyes, different colors looked at me like I was their food. I gasp and sit up. What year is it? I looked at the coffee table beside me. My laptop was overheated. Piles of books that I finished last night on top of each other.Two cups of empty ramen and three bars of empty chocolate bar that I ate to make me awake. Overall, the table is a mess.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They all shouted in unison. What wait?? How they know my birthday is today?! I looked at the boys faces with my boring ones. They look cheerful as always. I blinked twice. Oh, yeah, Spears maybe told them yesterday when I was away. He's really can't keep a secret.. 

"We bought you McDonalds." Liam said, smiling. "Oh, I heard that. Wait, what! You were out without my permission? You going to get yourself kill!" I shouted. I glanced at Harry. He always stood at places that I like to glanced. His left arm have scratches. I jumped to him and grab his arm. "Harry, what happened? Someone tried to hurt you? I told you guys no to go out without my permission!" I yelled.