Chapter 13

This is Liam & Louis's POV CHAPTER AKA LILO CHAPTER!!

P.S it's kinda suck because it was hard to write :(((

enjoy! :)

**********************************

Liam's POV

     "Lets the search begin!" Louis announced after Brooke went out. All of us gathered at the couch for our own mission that Louis called, 'Knowing Brooke better.' which was really a silly idea but I joined because I was bored.

Zayn pick up the blanket that Brooke always slept with and folded neatly. "Isn't that blanket yours?" I asked. Zayn looking at me blankly and acted like nothing was happen. "Yeah. I thought she would need some blanket. After all, it is cold." He shrugged, uninterested to continue the subject. 

Harry was right. Zayn did used the 'I-hate-you' method to flirt with Brooke. Idiot. Looking at Brooke's attitude with him, she really seems not interested on Zayn or even Harry. Maybe that's in the protocol of being a spy, cannot have an intim relationship with client.

Louis starting to dig inside one of the two Brooke's luggage. Thankfully, it was not her private things luggage. Instead, it was a luggage full of gadgets, laptops, speakers, and tons of files. Louis grab one of the laptops and turn it on.

The laptop was very different than the other one because we all know the other one in the luggage is Brooke's daily internet connection laptop. Believe me when I say this, she always left the laptop on the coffee table and Harry managed to get his hands on it, with Zayn, of course. The laptop was full with downloaded dramas and songs, typical teenage girls stuff. On the other hand, the laptop on Louis's hand Brooke always avoid to turn on in front of us. That's made Louis really eager to see what's inside. 

    "Guys, I think we shouldn't, you know-" I said. "Shhh!" Louis put his finger on his lips.

Password. The laptop need password. Phew. "Try One Direction." Harry said. Louis started to type.

    "Nope." Louis said with his eyebrows torch.

    "Try anything that involve Korea like the capital city, Seoul?" Zayn suggested and Louis begin to type again.

    "Nope, that was not either." Louis started to gave up. About an hour, it was still no progress. We even tried, 'Hong Jun', 'No.5', 'Aiden' and even 'Ace' but it still no use.

"Well, lets go brunch! We can't open it anyway! And Niall's hungry!" I said with an awkward smile.

    "Rule NO.1 to be a spy: Never Give Up!" Harry said scratching his chin like he was thinking. "Why not try, Food?" Niall who's beside me, suggested. "I know you're hungry, Niall, but it kinda silly for a girl like Brooke. Good try." Zayn said while shook his head, facing The thinking Niall.

    "After we got what we want, we go to the headquarters and eat okay."