•15•

⚠️ Smut ahead⚠️

Orion's POV

I sat in my room after looking through the books I stole from the dark kingdom. I know now that Jae has all of the memories we shared even if it's not him. He can feel those feelings for me now. Especially since Serene died I broke free from Nectars control. I could care less for this stupid war. It's insane how I got myself wrapped up in this drama. I never wanted to be this way. Jerin's death lead to Jae's rebirth and it's beautiful the whole process. I miss Jae and my mind is no longer trapped it's free. Maybe that's how Jae felt when he merged with Jerin.

Flashback

The dat before Nectar attacked us, I was getting ready to propose to Jae. We have been dating for a year and I wanted it to be special. We never had sex ethier so it would be even more special. "Alright sir, your ring is done and fully cleaned." The Jewler said and I smiled at it's beauty. It had his favorite gem stone amethyst inside it, it was fit for a queen.

I put the ring in its box and had it in my pocket. I texted Jae letting him know that I was on my way to him. I was too happy to even care about the world. He was so cut off from his friends that he barely saw them. He mentioned them to me once but never again after. I knew who each of them were I just never really expected him to be friends with other kingdoms. I always assumed that the kingdoms hated each other and the blood kingdom was just a mutual enemy. I don't belong to a kingdom of elements. I come from a family of shapeshifters. We have our own empire.

My father was close friends with Jae's mom. I guess their time in hell brought them closer. I was originally sent here to get info on the kingdom and it's people. But halfway through my fathers plot I just gave up on that dream entirely. Jae made me change. When I worked for my father I would have to Jill people with my bare hands.

When I was 4 years old he had me kill animals. I started killing rabbits, then birds, then eventually I moved up to bigger animals like bears and deer. On my 13th birthday he gifted me a sniper rifle and took me on missions with him, the amount of blood on my fathers hands couldn't compare to the worlds worst serial killers. My father was a beast. A literal monster, he was trying to make me into one. As I got older I stopped having feelings for people. I just did what I was assigned to do and it made my father happy. But deep down I knew I wanted more. I wanted to be different. But my fathers words kept pulling me back into that sick sick world.

His problems became mine and it got worse as the days went on. Kill after kill, he built me into the perfect assassin. My shapeshifter powers only got stronger and stronger. I move with the shadows so no one can detect me. My father wanted people less than him to remember who was in power. I was able to be free from that thanks to Jae. I owe him my life.

I left the Jeweler and got in my car ready to start this new life with my baby. We would finally be happy with each other. No one to boss us around, no one to crush our hopes and dreams. No more mind control. I thought it was all over. I arrived at Jae's Castle and he was there waiting for me at the gates looking as beautiful as ever.

I greeted him with a kiss and the kiss quickly got heated. I picked him up carrying him bridal style holding him close to me. "I love you so much." I said to him and he smiled at me. "I love you too." He replied and just giggled like he always does.

I brought him upstairs to his room and laid him on the bed. "God I'm so thankful to have met someone as amazing as you." I said and kissed his neck moving all the way down biting his shirt with my teeth. "Baby are you sure you want to continue. I know it's your first time." I said and held his hand kissing it. "I'm sure babe. I'm ready~" he said and I gently took off his shirt. I kissed his neck all the way down to his belly button swirling my tongue around it. "Mm." He moaned out and it was so sexy. "You like that huh?" I asked with a smirk and kept licking it.

I pulled his shorts down slowly along with his underwear, I kissed his legs one by one going all the way down. He was already hard for me with his tip leaking pre-cum. I touched his dick with my finger making him shiver before slowly stroking it. I put his legs on my shoulders and had a perfect view of his pink hole. I smirked and gave it a few licks before going to town on his ass while stroking him.

"Ah...mmm..oh god." He moaned as I continued to eat him out. He was moaning a lot while I was pleasuring him. I slowly inserted two fingers inside of him moving them slowly. "How do you feel baby? Do you want me to stop?" I asked him.

"I feel good my mm love, you can move them faster." He moaned out and I smirked going a little faster. The pace of my fingers got faster and faster I felt his hand squeeze my free hand and I looked up at him. "I'm cumming." He said and his hot cum shot out going all over his belly. I licked up his cum and smirked. "You taste good baby."

He looked at me licking his lips seeing my bulge sticking out. "I want you to cum in my throat." He said and I blushed a little. "I want you to see how fast I can make you cum my king~"

That honestly turned me on even more. I laid back on the bed taking off my shirt and letting him take off my Jeans and underwear. "I'm the only one who can and is allowed to deep throat that dick." He said and licked the tip. He spit on my dick several times making it wet. He was stroking me at a fast pace while sucking on my balls. "Jesus baby you're amazing~" I moaned out and bit my lip. I put my hands on the back of his head and pushed his head down as he was Sucking my soul away.

I could feel the inside of his mouth and throat warming up my dick. Every time he came up I needed his head to go back down. I started to thrust my hips up and he wasn't gagging. "Oh baby~ I'm close baby so close~" I moaned and he sped up his movements my dick started to twitch in his mouth as my warm cum painted his throat white. "Fuckkkkkk baby." I moaned and he licked up all of the cum and swallowed it. "You taste even better my king."

He laid on top of me and kissed my lips. I kissed him back and squeezed his but. Gripping his ass as we kissed. I flipped our positions and laid on top of him.
"You ready baby." I said as we kissed. He looked up at me and nodded his head. His ass was already wet and open so it wouldn't hurt him but I still went slow. I slowly pushed the tip in. Going in slow until I was all the way in. "You good baby?" I asked and he nodded. I continued to move in and out getting faster and faster. "Mm fuck babe faster~" he moaned and I did as he wished.

I started to go faster and faster moaning with my baby below moaning and begging for me to keep hitting his sweet spot. "God baby you're tight. You feel so fucking good baby." I said in his ear as I went faster and faster.

I could feel myself getting close and I leaned down and slowed my movements. "I love you baby. You're mine." He smiled up at me. "I love you too my king." He kissed my lips and I released inside of him while we kissed.

At that moment we both knew that we belonged to each other. We are going to be together forever. Jae never forgot about me and I don't think he ever could. Even if his body has a new soul.

Flashback ends

I laid back on my bed just looking up at the ceiling. "God I miss you Jae. I'm going to have you in my arms in 5 days." I smiled to myself. "Even if anyone thinks you are theirs, you know you are mine. And I'll kill whoever thinks otherwise."
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A/n: Whewwwww that was hot, I haven written smut in the tops pov before so let me know how I did lol. Let me know what you think will happen next. I'll see you in the next one bye lovesss 🥰🥰❤️😘😘❤️🥰😍😍😍🥰❤️😘😘😍😍