•04•

Author's POV

Serene had successfully knocked Micah Unconscious. She needed him for Nectar's plan. The only way for them to be ready for the war. They were going to take over all of the kingdoms one by one until her chaos was completely spreaded throughout the kingdoms. The only thing in her way was the barrier of protection.

Serene knew that she would get a special seat when they took over. Viper would as well. The three of them could do it all. They would become unstoppable especially with Micah on their side it would make things much more easier.

She took out a red marble from her purse and broke it on the floor which allowed her to teleport herself and Micah to Nectar's kingdom. They made it there in a blink of an eye. The magic couldn't take them directly to the castle because of the power of the barrier so they traveled to Nectars side of the barrier. Serene used a spell to carry Micah in a bubble. The bubble was enchanted with a deep sleeping potion so Micah couldn't wake up. Although his physical body was asleep. His mind was running wild with the memories of what happened with him and Jae.

Flashback

2 years ago, Jae was in a terrible accident. Nectar's mother broke free from her cage in the dark kingdom. She used her mind control to take over the lives of the people nearby. They couldn't lock her on the other side of the barrier because ancient magic sealed it shut.

The evil blood mage went around killing anyone who stood in her path. She made her way to the lightning kingdom where Jae and Ivan were. Micah was jealous because he liked Jae as well. As many men did in the kingdom. She made her way in the kingdom killing the guards. Jae instantly went into attack mode and quickly tried formulating a spell but the evil queen was faster. She took over his mind filling his head with lies and deceptions. False realities filled his brain each time he closed his eyes.

Ivan quickly muttered a blocking spell and deflected the queens magic back on to her. He grabbed a marble from his pocket and cracked it on the floor pushing Jae into the portal sending him back to the ice kingdom. He followed him in there and they were sent back.

They immediately got him help and Ivan warned them about the queens return. He wanted to stay to make sure Jae recovered but he had to go back to protect his kingdom. When he got back everything was destroyed. His father was weakened and grew ill.

Micah sat there and did nothing the boy was too scared to face the queen so he ran away. Ivan used his powers to teleport back once he got his dad some help. When he arrived, Micah was there pretending like he was the one that saved Jae. The maids knew the truth and chose not to speak up.

Months after recovering Jae decided that he would pick Micah as his husband. This broke Ivan because he later found out that Micah altered Jae's mind. This wasn't going to be the last time it happened. In a matter of months Micah was seeing women and men on the side. He made Jae look like a fool. He took memory erasing potions from serene to erase his memory.

Ivan was pissed and it changed the way he saw his brother forever. He told Jae's friends what Micah did and they started to grow hatred towards Micah too.

Everything began to snowball and get bigger and bigger for the last two years. Until present time where Micah's mind is filled with regret. Not even regret because he loved Jae. Regret because he did the things he did. He wanted to keep this player persona alive and in order to do that he had to play with Jae's heart.

Flash back ends

Serene was close to the castle but her feet got tired so she called up Ethan to help her. He was the errand boy. A lackey. He was playing both sides because he didn't know which side would benefit him the most. Most of his own memories of his life in the fire kingdom were gone. They only come to him in his dreams. He knew his brother Kei but that's as much as he knows. His fire magic isn't as strong as it could be because of him only using his blood magic to help Nectar.

"So why are we using him again?" Ethan asked.

Serene rolled her eyes. "Nectar wants to create the ultimate weapon. Once we morph his blood with the blood of a blood mage and remove his memory he will be a killing machine." She said as they walked to the castle gates. The gates opened up for them and they walked in.

Micah had gained some consciousness and use what little power he had to listen in on the conversation. He conserved some of his memories into a tiny space in his mind. He hoped that he would be able to tap into those memories if anyone was able to save him. The evil magic soon consumed him and he went completely unconscious.

"Ah my perfect machine has arrived. Great work serene. Bring him to the chamber. And Ethan, clean up the rooms one of my men had an accident in there and it needs to be cleaned." She smirked and walked with Serene to the chamber. Ethan just rolled his eyes and went to go clean. 'One day I will be free from your restraints' he thought and walked off.

Nectar had the room completely set up and they placed Micah's body into a capsule to preserve his body. "Now we can start the process!" Nectar cheered and brought the potion Serene created. They poured the mixture into a tube that was connected to the pod and watched as the fluid entered it. "Soon he will be unstoppable and these pathetic kingdoms wont know what hit them." The two women laughed evilly. "Now let's make some more preparations for the war. Nectar said and they walked back to the lab to meet with Viper.

Viper and Orion were working on a body they found and creating a new person. Viper used a spell that Nectar taught her and was able to create another being into a shape shifter. They did this often. Every time someone would die, they would use the body to create new life.

"It's time guys. We are going to build our army." Viper said and smirked softly as they continued to work.

At the lightning kingdom, Ivan was preparing for his evening with Jae when he got wind of his brother not being around. 'That boy is always disappearing. No one can keep tabs on him. He's probably whoring himself out to Serene' he thought and walked to his bathroom to shower.

He finished his shower and his maids to laid out some nice outfit choices for him. He looked over the outfits and picked a nice burgundy suit and pants. He chose to not wear a shirt underneath the blazer but he buttoned it up slightly to show his defined chest. He worked out a lot and was proud of how he looked. People thought he was a fuck boy because of his looks and thought that Micah was the gentleman when in reality, it was quite the opposite.

He took out his favorite cologne and sprayed it. He looked at himself in the mirror before heading to his closet to grab a marble from his safe. He had a huge collection of them. He bought them from a man who worked in the Fire kingdom. He threw it at the wall and the portal opened to the Dark Kingdom. He smiled to himself and walked through the portal.

A/n: I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to vote and comment! And I'll see you all in the next one bye lovess 💕🥰🥰😍😍❤️😍🥰🥰💕💕💕💕