•14•

A/n: He guys so this chapter is going to be in Jae's POV If you are confused. Jerin and Jae switched bodies when they both died. Asmodeus did the spell and Jerin's soul went in Jae's body. So Jerin is now Jae. The original Jae has his own memories and since their souls merged Jerin has both of their memories in one body. Two souls in one body. If you are still confused just comment and I'll explain. But anyways onto the story.

Jae's POV

Jae was in the base thinking about a game plan but couldn't come up with anything. "Ugh my head!" He groaned in pain and fell to the floor. Asmodeus rushed to his side. "Jae! Jae!" He yelled and tried to sit him
Up. "Memories...aren't mine..." Jae muttered and Asmodeus looked confused and tried to get him up.

Jae's eyes closed and he went into his subconscious. "Jerin! I'm going to show you a memory and your going to live it as if you were me. You'll be okay. When you get up our brains will be synced." Jae said and disappeared.

Flashback

Jae opened his eyes and looked around. "Orion?" He said and saw Orion on the bed next to him naked. "Good morning baby." He said to me and I smiled feeling happy. No one knew about our relationship it was like heaven being with him. My family didn't need to know that I was in love with a blood mage, this man made me completely happy.

We just had sex for the first time and he' made me feel safe. He loved me and I loved him. Nothing could ruin this moment. We both got up and took a nice loving shower together. He made me breakfast. And we just enjoyed the space we shared together.

I got dressed and he did as well. "Let's go for a little picnic babe" he said and I nodded smiling. We decided to leave and go for a nice walk. To find the perfect spot for our special day.

We laid out a blanket on the grass and sat down. It was a beautiful day. He leaned in and kissed me so sweetly. I kissed back feeling his lips hit mine in perfect harmony. Feeling ultimate bliss and happiness. He pushed me on the blanket laying on top of me kissing me. "Baby you are so fucking beautiful. I'll protect you with my life." He said to me looking in my eyes and I just melted. I kept hearing a clicking sound. It started at a distance then got closer and closer. "B-Babe someone is coming." I said and I opened a portal behind me and pulled him in. I brought him to my old treehouse. "We should be safe here." I said and he just held me.

Nectar and her men stormed the castle they blew up the entire building. I saw Ethan standing there with her. He looked like he was scared. I jumped out with my eyes turning purple and I could hear Orion screaming after me. I put a seal over him so he couldn't hurt himself trying to save meI opened a portal to hell and it was sucking everything in it. "Nectar!" I yelled running to her.

The two of us began to fight back and forth, I stabbed her in the leg and threw her up into the sky. Viper tried to attack me from the side but I teleported around her and her blade went into serene.
The two of them continued to fight me and I flipped both of them on the ground. I stood over their bodies proudly and I felt a poison dipped knife enter my back as I fell to the ground. I coughed up blood and fell to the ground.

Orion broke free and kicked Nectar off of me. The poison filled my body and I felt like I couldn't breath. My eyes closed and I could hear Orion fighting. "You will serve me you bastard." Nectar said and I felt magic being used. I took control over a bird nearby and used its eyes to see that they were performing a spell on Orion. Nectar had told him to follow her and he kept trying to fight the spell that was put on him. My power faded and I just heard him scream for me.

When I opened my eyes I was in my room. A new room. I coughed up blood and my mother walked in. "The poison she gave you cannot be removed. My son will die and it's my fault." She couldn't tell I was awake because it was dark in the room. She just blamed herself when it was me. I let my guard down and got stabbed with a deadly poison now death awaits me.

I slept in my bed and cried. The one person I wanted was taken from me. "Baby?" The voice was familiar but darker. Could it have been Orion? I looked up at the person and saw him standing there. "Orion?" I smiled with tears in my eyes. "This is the only time I'm free from her spell. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you baby. My baby." He said and pulled my face closer and gave me a soft kiss. "You're mine." He said "I will find a way to heal you. So we can run away together." We continued to kiss and he held me until I slept and left when the spell kicked back in.

The nights were like that he would come and make me happy in my last moments. Until one night I was free of my pain and suffering. Our souls became one and now we're Jae. Orion we're here, and we love you. Asmodeus we are here and we love you. We love you both. But there can only be one.

Flashback ends

On the outside my eyes were purple and tears were falling out of them. My eyes returned to normal and I could hear Asmodeus. "Jae! You're awake. I thought I lost you." He said and I looked up at him, "me and Jae are synced, we have each others emotions and memories. We are officially one person." I said and he looked shocked. "Do you feel any different?" He asked and everyone looked at me. "No I don't. Do I look different?" I asked and they all shook their heads. Hanzo handed me a mirror and I looked at my hair.

A/n: it turned to this color scheme^^

"Wow it's beautiful. My hair had blue in my other body and This body had Purple hair. So I guess since we are one my hair changed as well." I said amazed at my looks. "Jae is in a relationship with Orion. He is going to be looking for me." He said and I could see Asmodeus face fall. "So what you feel In love with him?" He asked and I moved closer to him. "Jae is In love with him and I'm In love with you."
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter be sure to comment what you think will happen next. I'll see you in the next one bye lovessss🥰😍😘🥰❤️❤️😍😘😍🥰❤️❤️