•03•

Author's POV

The King and Queen of the Ice kingdom were in a panic. After receiving that video of their dead son. They were starting to loose all hope. They couldn't even believe that their son was gone. They blamed themselves for sending him on that mission. The Queen refused to belive her son was gone and went into an ultimate frenzy. She wouldn't sleep or eat. She created these ideas on her head that she was dreaming and that when she woke up she would be able to kiss her son's forehead.

With this newfound state of mind, she closed off herself from the rest of the people in the house. She slept in his room because she couldn't sleep. Her hatred for Nectar was at an all time high. She wanted to rip off Nectar's head. Her madness didn't stop there. She had criminals in her village dress up as Nectar and would torture them. She was currently in the dungeon torturing one now. "So you think you can just kill my son you bitch." She said and used her powers to make an ice blade as she cut off the persons fingers one by one. She then shoved the severed fingers into the victims mouth. "Eat them whore." She said as she  forced this person to eat their own fingers. She smirked and dragged the blade along their legs cutting them open. She pulled apart the skin with her hands and pulled out every piece of muscle in the leg and smirked. "This is fun."

Queen Thalia was on a rampage. She wanted immediate justice for her son and did not want to stop torturing the man. She laughed at how the man was loosing blood so fast. "Pathetic, too bad you aren't Nectar. Her death will be much more painful than yours." She said and walked over to the sink to wash her hands of the blood. She left the man chained to the wall and walked out of the room and headed upstairs. "Maids, I need you to fetch me a new outfit and run me a bath. I need to see what my husband is up to." She said as she walked to the Kings office.

"Darling~!" She cheered happily as she walked in. "How is the hunt for that bitch going?" She asked and sat on his desk.

"It's going somewhere. She concealed her kingdoms location so it will be hard to track her. I have help from the Dark Kingdom. Their king is building a device that will help us see if our son is alive in another body out there. My soilders are looking for his body." He said and looked up at her. "That blood on you makes you look sexier." He said and smirked. "Maybe if we have some time later we can-." He was stopped mid sentence due to his phone ringing. "It's the King of the dark kingdom calling."

She smiled softly. "Well okay, I need to know if my son is out there! So hurry and make it quick." A smirk formed on her lips. "If and when my son is retuned to his home, then I'll see if I can honor the request you were thinking in your head." She stood up and walked out heading to her bathroom where her bath was prepared for her.

Meanwhile, Micah was frantically planning his plot. He didn't trust that the king would help him. He couldn't understand why when he was his son's fiancé after all. 'I don't need them, I can do this with his friends help'. He used a marble he had to open a portal to the Nature kingdom where Nova and Kei lived. He walked through and was in the front of the entrance to her kingdom. The portal closed behind him as he rang the bell to the entryway. "State your name and your reason for coming." A voice said through the speaker box. "Prince Micah of the Lightning kingdom. I'm here because I have an important matter to discuss with the princess." He said and the voice replied "access granted."

He walked through the gate when it opened and a butler came out to escort him to the garden where Nova, Kei and Hanzo were.

"Greetings." He said and bowed to them. "What do you want?" Nova said with tears flowing down her eyes. "Did you come to just rub in the loss of Jerin?" She asked. "Look you imbecile we don't have time for your games what do you want!" Hanzo added.

"Woah relax. I came to request your help. I want to get revenge on Nectar." He said coldly. "She took the love of my life away from me."

Kei's Fists we're balled up. "The love of your life?!"