•13•

Author's POV

The rest of the group was fighting the guards. Jae had one goal right now. To kill Serene. He snapped the guards neck and lifted her up with his powers slamming her into the ground several times. He could hear the bones in her neck and face breaking. He walked over to her body and put his foot on her chest pressing in. Everyone had killed her Guards and she was coughing up blood. "What is Nectar planning?" He asked and she laughed. "As if I'll tell you." He pressed harder and she screamed. "You asshole!"

"Instead of me telling you that. I'll tell you this. Micah is her greatest weapon and when she's done making him into a weapon none of you will live to see the light of day. Oh and mommy dearest is dead she has been for over 20 years. Poor little nova had her memory wiped. Nectar already has control over her." She laughed psychotically and Jae stomped on her chest. He opened a portal to the blood kingdom using the marble Ethan created and sent her dead body in it. "That should send them a message." He said.

Jae ran over to the computer and blocked Nova from entering. He added some new security measures and deactivated the lockdown. "Now no one can enter the base but us." He sighed. "Now that they are gone I can tell you why I kept my identity hidden for so long." He paused. "I love all of you guys, believe me it was not easy keeping it from you. I didn't want anyone to be mad at me or Asmodeus. He saved me and he couldn't tell you because the soul shifting spell is random. He can't decide who's body to put me in. But I guess it gave me Jae's body because he was dying. I set him free from his pain and he gave me life. But you all can address me as Jae. I got a new chance at life. Besides my parents can't know. It will only put them in danger and you saw how that went once nova found out." He sighed. "They aren't going to stop there, now that they know my identity it's over."

Hanzo looked at Jae and hugged him. "It's okay I understand, this is a new feeling and it definitely is different for me but just like everyone I can adjust to it. You're still my brother no matter what. Now we have to find a way to end this war. Nectar is going to definitely go silent after this. So should we. I'll notify our families about the plan so that they can keep their kingdoms safe." He went on the computer and started to type out a massive email.

Kei fell distraught his girlfriend betrayed them. "How can we win if she betrayed us?" Asmodeus patted his back. "Her sister Rose is the ruler right? So we use that and explain what happened." He said. Kei nodded, "but if her mom died they why don't I remember that? Unless her mom isn't her mom. I need to call Rose." He said and got on the phone with Rose.

Ivan punched a wall. "My fucking brother was using his dick and got himself fucked  up by a bitch who was just using him." He balled up his fists. I'm going downstairs to the gym. Hanzo turned and looked at him. "I'll go with you, you're gonna need someone to spot you." He said and the two went downstairs. "Do you guys think that Hanzo likes Ivan?" He asked and Jae laughed. "No but it sounds like someone is jealous~" he teased and chuckled. "But seriously my brother is someone who doesn't let guys in that easily. The last boy that broke his heart ended up with broken ribs." He chuckled. "He probably isn't looking for a relationship right now."

Jae turned to Asmodeus and looked up at him. "Why do you have to be taller than me?" He asked and giggled. "I dunno genetics?" Asmodeus laughed and looked at Jae. "Why you so short?"

Jae rolled his eyes and stood up. "I'm going to shower. I'll try to not take so long because you'll miss me too much." He chuckled and walked to his room to get clothes. 'Jae what am I gonna do with you.' Asmodeus thought and took a sip of water.

Meanwhile in the blood kingdom, Nectar balled up her fists. "How could you leave Serene there to die!" She yelled at Nova. "Even if she was the weakest one, she has all of the connections I need." She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "You are to tell me everything you know about your friends or I swear your mother dies right now."

Nova started to panic. "I've told you all I know. You know how to kill them so just do it." She said and looked at the bodies floating in chambers. Nectar saw this and smirked. "Orion throw this bitch in a chamber. "Pets need to learn respect and discipline so you'll have all the time to learn your lesson in there." Nectar laughed as she watched Orion throw her in a chamber.

Nectar activated the sleeping gas in the chamber. Nova began to cough and panic even more. She kept trying to fight her way out of the chamber but it wouldn't break. She eventually tired herself out and the Gas worked it's magic putting nova to sleep. She would be in a coma for a while. "Make my second weapon. I'll have her and Micah as my warriors. There's no way we will loose this one."

Nectar looked at her calendar smirking. "In five days they are having a gala. Someone gave me an invite to the gala. So we are going to start the attack there. They will know my wrath."

Orion smirked to himself and got his own plans in his head. He looked at a picture of Jae in his hands and smirked. 'Just because he took your body doesn't mean you aren't mine' he thought to himself and walked off to his room.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, be sure to check out the next one! We're gonna get into some things childdd. I'll see you in the next one bye lovessss. 😘😘😘😚😚❤️❤️😍🥰🥰😍😍🥰🥰🥰😍