•08•

Ivan's POV

Today is the day I finally have a chance to love on someone. The only person I know to love is Jerin. I know I shouldn't be thinking about him but the whole situation still feels unsettling with me especially since I never got a chance to tell him the truth. I was gone for 2 years because my parents needed me to help another kingdom in another continent. I wish I was there to save Jerin. Maybe if I saved him... he'd be in my arms. I still wear the necklace he gave me.

I walked to my bathroom and I overheard the maids talking about Micah and how he left with Serene. I rolled my eyes. "This boy is never gonna learn." Days pass and I still see my brother the same way, growing up with him as my brother was hard. Maybe I'm childish.

Flashback

School was interesting as a kid. We all went to the same school. Me, Jerin and Asmodeus were in a grade above the others. Micah and the others were in the grade below. We rarely had classes together and if we did it was long in gym or in extra curricular classes. Micah would constantly skip class with his friends and walk into our classes. "Micah get out, just cause we have a sub doesn't mean you can just come in here. There is only two students absent." This class is our potion class and he loved when our teacher was absent because he would steal the potions out of the supply cabinet and no one was able to stop him.

He grabbed a potion that would paint the whole school blue. He threw it in the hallway and the entire hallway filled with blue smoke causing our principal to turn blue along with the rest of the hallway, "MICAHHH!" We heard the principal yell. "YOURE SUSPENDED FOR A WEEK" he yelled and stormed off.

Our principal wasn't a mean one but he hated when Micah was pulling pranks. It was such a waste of good talent that he could put into his school work. In our school we were only allowed to use our powers in certain classes. And Micah would always end up hurting someone in gym class. Gym for us is where we practice battles. There were wars constantly with the blood kingdom so we had to practice. Jerin and Micah we're supposed to be fighting this day and Micah learned his lesson.

There was only one rule. Don't kill anyone. The school has supplies to heal whoever got badly hurt during a practice match. Jerin's power was so strong that the only person who could match his power was Jae but Jae was homeschooled due to his sickness. The battle was starting and Jerin was dodging all of the lighting bolts Micah threw at him. Micah was trying to use a spell that I learned how to do and if Jerin didn't move quick it would hurt him. Micah made the entire gym fill up with lighting clouds and what is supposed to happen is that the clouds rain down bolts of lightning. Because he was an idiot and didn't know what he was doing the dark clouds stayed there so Jerin took advantage and caused a hail storm to come down on Micah.

Once Micah was down Jerin shot at blast of ice at him freezing his feet first. Jerin's eyes went sky blue and he raised his hand to make the ice go all the way up Micah's body stopping at his neck. He took out his ice staff and spread the ice around the room. "Let's ice skate guys." He said and skated on the ice he pushed Micah's frozen body out of the gym where they could help him in the infirmary. We all grabbed skates and just skated around the gym. Jerin was such a good person. He always wanted to make everyone's day. The kids Micah would bully looked at him like a hero. He was stronger than the students in our school but only used his power to help.

Micah was thawing out in the nurses office when me and Jerin were walking to lunch. We were seniors so after lunch we could head home but we just had to see how much ice melted. "You look like a human popsicle." I said and laughed an out my arm around Jerin as we walked to lunch.

"Have you found someone to marry? I know your parents put more pressure on you than they do on Hanzo." He sighed. "Yeah, there's someone I like but he's too sophisticated to even like me. Hanzo has the boys in his grade falling at his feet. I wish I had that effect on people." He said and just sighed. 'Oh darling if you only knew how many times me and my brother fight over you.' I thought to myself as I tried to comfort him. "Don't worry, you'll find the right person one day. And even if this guy doesn't like you back he probably doesn't deserve you." I said and swallowed my feelings for him. I couldn't imagine telling him how I feel just to get rejected in the end.
Now I regret that choice I made those years ago.

Flashback ends

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at myself once more in the mirror before I headed out. "I look good as hell." I said to myself and walked out. My brother will be home later I shouldn't have to worry so much about him. He's grown and can make his own choices he always has.

I went to the car garage in the basement and took the keys to my Yellow Ferrari

I went to the car garage in the basement and took the keys to my Yellow Ferrari. I got in the car and saw how long the drive would be to the Dark kingdom. "Well when you run out of marbles this makes everything harder." I put in the gps and started to drive. I drove through the town and saw Hanzo being attacked by some men. I got out the car and used that special spell making all of the men get electrocuted. I grabbed Hanzo's hand and pulled him into my car. "Let me guess Nectar had people follow you. This fucking bitch." I said and Hanzo nodded. "We are having a meeting about the situation in our secret base. You should come." He said.

"I can't I have a date with Jae." I said and Hanzo rolled his eyes. Well after the date you and him meet us there. He took out two marbles from his pocket. "I'm going to use mine to go there now and you use this one to go there after the date. There's a marble shortage. My guess is that Nectar is going to use the marbles to take us down kingdom by kingdom. If she has enough then she can attack us all at once." He said and stepped out the car. He threw the marble on the floor beneath him. "To get there you throw a marble on the floor and jump in." He said and jumped in the portal. It closed behind him.

I don't know how much time we have until Nectar attacks but we have to prepare for the worst.

I pulled up to the Kingdom and saw Asmodeus leaving. "He probably went to tell Jae what I was told." I thought and got out the car to greet my beautiful date.
.

.

.

.

.

.
A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. What to you think will happen next? Will Nectar ruin their little date or will Ivan suspect Jae of something? Find out in the next chapter. Bye lovessss ❤️😍🥰🥳🥰😍😍❤️❤️