•06•

Viper's POV

Micah's body was being contained in a liquid chamber. We had completed step one. And he floated there next to the other people we kidnapped. Nectar wanted to build up her army so that we could be guaranteed a win. The other people who were in chambers were some of the Mages in our kingdom. Each time we encountered someone from another kingdom we would get a blood sample and infuse the blood into the chambers.

The blood from Jerin's body was used as well. These mages would develop ice powers along with blood and lightning magic. All we need is the others that are left. Too bad Jerin's body wasn't in our custody. The guards would have had fun with it.

"Viper, a mission for you." I heard my sweet queen say and I smirked. "What will that mission be darling?" I asked and she chuckled before speaking. "I need you to get me some stuff from the witches coven. I would have sent Serene but she is on a mission with Orion. They are getting me my mothers Crown, it's in the depths of hell and only Orion can open the door." She said.

"Well where is the stupid errand boy Ethan? Shouldn't he be cleaning the castle?" I asked and Nectar rolled her eyes. "Part of our agreement is for him to be allowed to visit his dying granny." I nodded my head and took the list of items from her hand and kissed it. "I'll be back with your items." I said and opened a portal to the gate of the coven's house. I walked through and continued to walk in the portal. You would think I would rush through to get there. But being in a portal was my only time to think.

Flash back

I was born to a mother who couldn't stand life. Even with her having me you would think that I would bring some happiness but even I couldn't. My birth couldn't distract her from all the deaths that were happening around her. I was born in the middle of a war. My father died in the war, along with my uncles, two aunts, and one of my cousins. My older brother was the only one to make it alive. My mother was the strongest out of all her siblings. And yet she was pregnant with me.

My brother was in the hospital for several months he had to get 55 stitches in his leg. It was nearly cut off and the bone was out of his skin. His ankles were snapped. Some fingers were broken. His shoulder bone popped out of the skin. His head has several cuts and bruises. It was a scary sight to see according to my mother. All she had was me, my brother, my sisters and my grandmother.

My brother had to learn how to walk all over again. His body went numb for a long period of time. He thought he was paralyzed. But with the hospitals help and a little magic he was able to walk. The pain wasn't going away anytime soon so he still wasn't in any condition to fight.

By the time I was 5 my mother had me train. She would wanted me to be the best at everything just so that I would come home alive. Her fears turned into anger which led me to be the woman I am today. After years of training I went into the war with my family. My mother stayed behind but didn't know that she would die in that house. Maybe I would have turned out better if she didn't.

Me and my siblings came home to find our house completely covered in ice. My mother was in pieces. Whoever froze her kicked her down while she was frozen and she broke. I remember wanting to kill whoever did it and now I get the chance to. Life after that became more and more dreadful. I still pushed on. I had one miscarriage at the age of 19 . I'm 25 now and I am too scared to try again. Besides who has time for that when we're about to take over. These things shaped me into who I am now. A bitch who will check you if needed. An assassin who will kill your for breathing the same air as me. I'm one crazy bitch.

Flashback ends

I made it through the portal and looked at the list. I seen serene's sister and she let me in. "Bout time you came."she said and i chuckled. "I figured I'd do this for my queen. You have all 10 of her items she requested? " I said and they went running around looking for the items. Poor witches, they don't even know that they too will be enslaved.

***

Author POV

Back at the Nature Kingdom, Nova and Asmodeus were planning out what their next moves will be. They don't know that he knows the actual location of Jerin so he had to play it cool. "Okay so we need some materials, the witches are neutral but we can't trust them. Hanzo, go to the craft store and get this list of supplies. Incase Nectars people are there drunk this protection potion. It keeps you protected from
Any spells they try to cast on you but go now it only lasts 2 hours."

Hanzo nodded. "I'll bring back everything, and I'll make sure to be safe." He drank the potion and threw a marble opening a portal to the town. "We will win this war and we will find Jerin." He walked through and the portal closed behind him.

Asmodeus looked at Nova. "These books will teach you how to protect your kingdom from any blood magic, we don't know how well Nectar is trained, but if she can kill Jerin, she's pretty strong." He said and his eyes turned purple he took the bags of salt opening them with his powers and spread a line of salt all around the Nature kingdom. Once the salt was spread around he then lifted up the poisonous vines that nova was growing and put them around all of the gates surrounding the kingdom. His eyes returned to their normal color. "Okay, you have a protection seal around your kingdom, when Hanzo comes back with our materials bring all of the items and the gun to the ice kingdom, we can meet there. Jae will have to use Jerin's ice staff. We have to charge it up with every element. Kei has fire so we won't need to go to his kingdom to get it. Ice and water became one. So we just need the lighting kingdom. And Jae will have to get that one." Nova nodded and looked at Asmodeus. "If you find Jerin before we do, please tell us. We need to find him. He's the chosen one. If his soul was transferred into another person, this entire world will be shaken in fear. Nectar won't see what's coming." They split up and set their plan in motion.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, what do you think will happen next? Are they as doomed as they think or will something magical happen. Find out soon. I'll see you all in the next chapter. Bye lovessss 😍😚🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️😚😚😚❤️❤️🥰