•02•

Jae's POV

It was the next morning and the maids were all walking around the house. I could hear them loudly laughing in my sleep. "SHUT UP!" I yelled and tried to continue to sleep. My body still ached and all i wanted to do was sleep the night away. The phone beside me started to ring and I rolled my eyes. "Ugh who could be calling him at this hour?" It was going to take me some time to get used to this body and calling it my own when it wasn't.

"Prince Jae, your father has arranged some suitors for you...I-I know you hate being interrupted so I-I called." The maid said through the phone. I rolled my eyes "you don't need to call just knock." I said and hung up the phone.

'He's a prince too? Why haven't I heard of him..' I thought and just sat up. I looked for the clothes that was supposed to be laid out for me and there was none. I looked through his closets and found something. "This will do... I need to find out why his maids aren't doing their job.." I shook it off and just walked out of the room and I saw a maid. "Why weren't clothes laid out for me in my room?" I asked and the maid looked at me shocked. "Y-You don't like us helping you.." she said and I sighed. "Well you don't have to do that anymore. Just come in and do your job. I don't see why I stopped you from the beginning but I changed my mind." I said and quickly walked away to avoid any suspicion.

This boy's father set up some suitors for him so I guess I should go see what it's all about. "Hello father, I wonder who you have for me today." I said rolling my eyes. "I-I well I didn't think you would have that response, you're usually so happy." He paused. "That doesn't matter. Just please don't chase these men away. They are from different villages. Your brother doesn't want to ascend to the throne anymore. He was chasing after that Nature Princess who is dating the fire mage. he swears that his decision to not be king was because he wants to be the General of our army."

I took a moment to process his words. He's talking about Kei and Nova. God I miss them I know they miss me just as much. "Yeah.. he's insane...they clearly are happy." I said and chuckled which caused my "father" to look at me weird. "I don't know what happened to you but I'm glad your attitude changed. You normally would have been rude towards Kei since he rejected you those years ago." He said and I rolled my eyes. "I can change.." I said and looked away. "Well where are these men? They better be up to my standards." I said without knowing what those standards are.

"They will be on their way soon...Your mother made it her business to talk to all of their parents. She vouched for you so do not embarrass her! I will be in my office. I have to make a call to the Ice kingdom. We have to prepare for the war against Nectar and her army. After she killed his son, the man has gone on a wild goose chase to find his body. They are hoping that his soul was transferred but only we can preform that necromancy." He sighed and I bit my lip.

"Well how would they even detect that? Since we are the only ones who can preform the spell." I asked curiously without sounding too ominous.

"It's quite simple, we just have to find the body and put it in this device your uncle has been working on and it will tell us who preformed the spell and if the magic was preformed on him." He paused. "I won't bore you with the details, I'll be around later so give me a call if you need me son. I love you." He said and walked off.

'Great, now I just have to find the mage before they do. Maybe I can get back into my body. But first I have to deal with this lover situation. This guy seemed to be pretty self absorbed. He reminds me of someone from my childhood.' I thought as I walked towards the backyard.

I started to look on the phone as I walked and didn't see where I was going. I bumped into someone and had fell on top of them. "I-I'm sorry.." I said and stopped in my tracks when I realized who this person was. "Asmodeus?!" I said and got lost in his eyes. Before My amazing boyfriend Micah, I had a small crush on Asmodeus but his arrogance always killed it for me.