•09•

Author's POV

Jae made it out of the gates. 'Remember, do not sound like Jerin. You can't reveal who you are. Jae was always quiet and to himself so maybe I can switch it up a little.' He thought and walked to the car greeting Ivan. "Hey" he said with a smile and Ivan smirked. "You look beautiful." His compliment made Jae blush. "T-Thank you, you look handsome." He smiles and walked to the car door. "I know we're on a date and stuff but I don't know if you got the memo but I was told to go to some secret base. I don't really remember how to get there but you apparently know where it is." Jae said trying to not sound suspicious.

The real Jae has only been to the base once and really wouldn't remember it so he had to play it off cool. "I assume Asmodeus told you the plan. I saw him leave moments ago." Ivan said and looked at Jae. "Hanzo told me to go there too. Don't worry I know how to get there." He said and Jae nodded.

Ivan played some music on the radio and Jae was singing. He didn't notice that he was singing so loudly. He always had a beautiful singing voice and could be recognized anywhere. Even through the soul transfer his singing voice remained the same. Ivan stopped the car at a red light and it snapped Jae out of singing. "You're voice it's beautiful. It sounded so familiar I'm sorry if I stopped so sudden." Jae swallowed hard. "Oh I never really sang before. At least for anyone to hear me." That was a lie. Jerin would always sing for his friends for parties, family events,etc. If you wanted a live performance Jerin was your guy. "Who do I sound like?" Jae asked and just chuckled.

"Jerin." Ivan said sadly. "I'm surprised you didn't realize it. You guys have more in common than you realize." He said. "Oh please I'll never be as good as Jerin. I heard what happened that went against the prophecy. He wasn't supposed to die. We were supposed to save the world together." Jae sighed.

"I know, now that you mention it, the prophecy didn't say specifically that Jerin had to be himself to save the world. There's a chance he's still out there." Jae swallowed. "I know, I wish we could find him. But if we don't it will be up to me." He said nervously.

Ivan was paying attention to Jae and a few things came into his mind but he pushed them away. 'That's just a coincidence, They are likely to have something in common they are Yin and Yang." He thought.

Jae looked up at the sky and saw a portal open. "Stop the car. We're surrounded." He said and an army of blood mages surrounded the car. He was panicking because he didn't know how to use his powers. Jae closed his eyes and a voice called out to him. "Jerin...it's Jae..." he opened his eyes and he was now inside of his head. He was looking at his body but The real Jae was in it. "Thank you for freeing me." He said. "Thank you for giving me life."

"I'll address you as Jae and you address me as Jerin." Jerin said. "Okay that's better because I was confused." He chuckled. "I have to make this quick because Ivan needs our help. We are one. You have both of our powers. You need to touch your ice staff to activate yours. But for now I can help you. Think of me as an earpiece." He said and smiled. "This is how we save the world together, one body two souls. Open your eyes and my powers will work for you. I'll help you attack them. I'll be your eyes in the back of your head now go!" He said and Jae's eyes opened.

His eyes turned purple and he saw Ivan getting attacked. He opened the car door and lifted those men off of Ivan. "Do not hurt him. Ivan cover your ears!" He said and watch Ivan cover them. He then let out a soul scream and everything shattered. The mages were now under his control. "Kill each other and rip their bodies apart." He said and ran to Ivan pulling them to safety. They watched as blood mages brutally killed one another. 'Jae behind you. Viper is coming.'

Jae turned around and lifted her up with his hand. He slammed her on the wall and choked her. His grip on her throat getting tighter. "Tell your queen that she better count her days. I will avenge Jerin and kill her." He said and kept choking her. "If it's a war you want its a war you'll get." He said and demon hands came out from the shadows and broke her legs and arms. "AHHHHHH YOU B-BITCH" Viper yelled and cried in pain. The demon grip on her body was too strong. Jae lifted her up and threw her on the ground. He opened a portal to send her back. He kicked her body inside and closed the portal behind her.

Ivan stood there in shock. "H-How did you know she was coming?" He said. "I never knew your powers worked like that. I never seen it happen." Jae chuckled, "call it my sixth sense, and about my powers, my mother is Lilith, she lives here on earth, but our powers come from hell. Blood mages serve demons in hell. They might have a war here but in hell they don't stand a chance." Jae said and he himself didn't know that but because he is in another body he has all of the real Jae's memories. "There's no doubt in my mind that nectar is going to keep attacking us. We have to get to the base." He opened a marble on the floor and grabbed Ivan's hand. "We can always have our date. Plus I need a king to rule my kingdom with." He said and Ivan smirked. "Let's go save the world my queen."

The two of them jumped into the portal and it closed behind them.

Meanwhile in the blood kingdom, Viper was getting punished. They fixed her legs and arms just to tie her up to a wall and torture her. Nectar has a sick love for Viper so her way of punishing her was psychotic, painful, and sexual. "Ethan go make sure this door is locked and let serene know that she will be in charge of everything until I'm done." Ethan nodded and closed the door. Orion was there with Serene. "Serene the boss says your In charge. I'll be in my room if you need me." He said and went up to his room locking the door. He opened a portal to his fathers grave in the fire kingdom. "Father what do I do? I'm not accepted here but I work for the woman who wants to kill us all. What do I do?" He sat there crying.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Cute date right? Lol. What do you think about Ethan? Do you think he will pick the right side and tell everyone what he was up to? Or do you think he will continue to be sneaky? Let me know in the comments. I'll see you in the next one bye lovesss ❤️💚💚😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️