•16•

Author's POV

Asmodeus stood there frozen. 'H-He just told me he loves me.' He thought and was in shock. "We're going to give you two some alone time." Hanzo said and Ivan looked sad. Ethan didn't know how to feel and just stood quiet.

The boys left and Asmodeus spoke up. "Since you love me, can I finally do this?" He asked and kissed Jae on the lips. "I love you too" he said to the boy and smiled. "I understand how split you are because of your soul uniting with Jae's. But I'm gonna make sure it's me that you are with." He said and Jae smiled. "I've waited so long to tell you that," Jae said and giggled . "I feel way lighter, like I can be open."

Asmodeus picked Jae up and twirled him around. "I'm so happy baby boy." He said and Kei busted out of the room. "I just got off the phone with rose and the tea I have to tell you. We got a plan in motion." He said and sat everyone down by the table.

Kei's POV

After defeating serene and finding out that my girlfriend was a lying bitch and that her mother isn't dead. I decided to call rose. I sat on my bed and my eyes turned red. I opened my subconscious and called out to her.

Within minutes she came. "Oh thank god you answered. I was beginning to worry about you." Kei said and smiled at her. "It's  a lot that just went down we have no time we have to act now." He said and began explaining the situation.

"Ahh so I see, my sister was  bewitched to believe out mother wasn't dead and she spelled you so that you wouldn't remember ethier. She's clever. So is nectar but we got the perfect plan." She said and sat next to him.

"The gala is coming up in 5 days, we sent an invitation to everyone including ms Nectar. Assuming she will ditch the party to attack while we are there but all of the kingdoms will be standing on guard. While we're at the gala. That way she can't attack us. With the help of Jae we will get her done. We need thst shapeshifter on our side. Jae might have to pull a few strings." She said not knowing Jerin is Jae.

"We meet on Friday at 7:00. Dress gala ready and don't be late." She said and left. My eyes turned back to normal and I stood up from my bed. I ran out to tell everyone the plan and I explained everything to them,

"So I have to get Orion to find me. In hopes that I can convince him to join us. Sounds good." Jae chuckled nervously. "How would I even do that?"

"You got this Jae. And Asmodeus you guard Jae to make sure it's not a trap." 

"Ivan you snipe out any of her men with your lightning" I said

"Hanzo freeze all the doors shut from the inside."

"I'm going to be launching barrels of fire at them from
The roof. Ethan you are Asmodeus sky eyes, take anyone out in the sky. Drain their blood if you must," I said and everyone took their assignments. "You got 5 days to do whatever the fuck you want. Just be here for training at 12:am."

Jae nodded and sighed this was gonna be hard for him. He never expected this to happen. He had feelings for both Orion and Asmodeus. Choosing one of them will be very hard to do.

The rest of the evening we spent catching up until an alarm went off. We checked the tree cameras and saw Orion outside. He was digging in the ground. "I can smell you Jae." He said and the rooms lights went dim then turned on. Orion had shapeshifted into dirt.

We saw black smoke come out of the corner of the wall and black dirt piled up on the floor. We all got into a fighting stance and Orion stood there in the room. "Jae is coming with me." He said and I threw a blast of fired on him burning him. He took my fire and turned into a black flame, he came flying at me but Ethan took out his blood blade and kicked him back. Jae ran to hide knowing this fight wouldn't be easy.

Asmodeus' eyes turned black and he transformed to his demon form. No one seen him do this before. He grabbed Orion and threw him into the wall, "Calm the fuck down." Orion got up and turned into a beast. The two started fighting and Ethan got in position to steal Orions blood. His eyes went dark red and he started pulling from Orion.

Orion felt weak and detransformed. Ethan put his blood back in his body. "Calm down now. We could use your help! Idiot" I said. Orion growled. "I only came for Jae. This war isn't my business!" He said and Jae came out laughing.

"Yet you were the one who killed me. We both died that night. We are one. I love you the way he loves you. He is me and I am him. We are one. You should be smart enough to know that you are in this war. You helped nectar kill hundreds of people. In fact you owe it to me. So you are gonna help us." Jae said and walked closer to him and whispered something in his ear.

Orion got up and looked at us. "My apologies, I'll help you all with your plan to take Nectar down." He said and I smiled. "You need to help Jae get to nectar when she arrives. We can handle the others."

Orion nodded and looked at Asmodeus. "So you're the man he likes as well?" He smirked "can't wait to see how you feel when I'm blowing his back out." Orion said and Asmodeus balled up his fists getting ready to give Orion and 2 piece combo. Jae just held his hand and chuckled awkwardly. "Okay so this is gonna be hard for you both but I'll make my choice." He said and both men rolled their eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to comment your thoughts and I'll see you in the next one bye lovesss ❤️😍🥰😘😘🥰😍❤️❤️