005

excuse the mistakes..

Savarah Casimer

savarah combed through her friend's hair, ignoring the whines and squeals. the sweet aroma from the gel container filled the room along with the soothing music. "Yes, I'm hurting, yes, I'm jaded."

"you got the audacity to sing when you over here ripping out my brain cells." menyon turned to look at me

"girl hush and turn around." i popped her forehead with the comb "yes mommy"

i continued to sing the song when a call came through menyon's phone. "hello?"

"tell varah to answer her phone" my cousin justyce spoke once the call connected.

"just say what you gotta say now bc she doing my hair." menyon said fixing the phone where you could see us both.

"okay so i just left uncle neymar house and you ain't gone believe who tf he dating now." she said in one breath "who?" we asked in unison

"bitch he dating that pussy ass hoe tatyana." justyce said "that bitch our age and he pushing 50." menyon mugged

"exactly then she had the nerve to try to shake my hand! man i almost slapped dat spongebob built bitch." justyce yelled in frustration

"well why didn't you?" i asked earning a chuckle from menyon

"they kicked me out of course." justyce said and calmly this time. "but antwayssss i just needed to vent to someone thank y'all for listening."

"you welcome" we told her then menyon hung up

"suh you almost done?" she asked with excitement "yes chile lemme put some moose on it." i mumbled

"yass bitch i'm finna eat downnn." she said twerking in her seat. "unt un quit moving cus i smell bounce da ass." i laughed at my own joke with her mugging me.

when finishing her knee length, knotless braids menyon left and i began to clean my area up. in the mist of doing that my phone dinged.

ma 💕👩‍👧‍👧
remember i'll be home tomorrow at 8am.

i took a glance at the text before hearing a baby cry.

"it's bout time for her to wake up anyway." i thought to myself

once i walked into kelani's room i seen her hands on the rim of the crib. "did you sleep good?" i guess she did because slob was all over her mouth. i wiped her mouth with the bib around her neck and laid her on the changing table as she cooed.

Kentrell Gaulden's POV:

putting my car in park i caught myself staring at the outside of the house.

dis shit big as da fuck, muh fucka look like a castle.

every house in the gated community was just as big and nice. clicking on her contact i sent her a quick text that i was outside. making my way to the doorstep she opened it before i could ring the doorbell. "you could've came in the door was unlocked" she said allowing me to walk in.

"i ain't know slime" i replied giving her a side hug.

"okay so take your shoes off on the mat and you can either put them on the rack or just carry it until we get to my room but just follow me around 'The Queendom' so you'll be familiar with everything.

after taking off my shoes and placing them on the rack, she lead me throughout her house until we entered one presha ass bedroom.

inside the room were custom made rugs on the floor and hella painting on the walls.

"don't worry about her walker and toys in here ima move it." savarah pointed to an infant laying on her king size bed.

"you got a kid?" i asked without thinking. "boy no that's my sister remember." she replied wrapping her natural hair in a bun.

"wassup baby slime." i smiled while picking up the infant. "what's her name?"

"kelani" she told me

"wassup lani lani." i said earning a toothless smile from her.

i was too busy playing with kelani to realize that she took a shit. "da fuck is that smell?" i sniffed as savarah just laughed

"boy that's her diaper" she laughed once again before taking her from my hands

_______________________________________________