010

excuse the mistakes..

Savarah Casimer

"your total is $6.89." the cashier announced

digging into my purse i pulled out a ten dollar bill and gave it to her. "keep the change" i smiled at her

i grabbed my auntie anne's bag and got on the escalator. my interview just ended and i was now leaving the mall to go back home. also, yes i got the job.

when i stepped off i heard a lot of commotion which caused me to turn my head and look over.

"i know these people not about to fight." i mumbled to myself once a seen a large crowd forming around claire's.

"nah cus this bitch tryna tell me how ta' raise my kids and i'm not having it."

"ain't nobody telling you how to raise them bad ass gremlins. all i said was tell your kids to stop taking stuff off the racks if they not going to put em' back." the employee responded

scanning the scene i began to shake my head in disbelief before walking away.

"damn bru you heard about dat nigga montae?" a younger boy asked another. not really paying it too much attention i continued to walk towards macy's, for the nearest exit.

-

"savarah!" my mom hollered right when i got comfortable under my blanket.

letting out a loud sigh, i sat up from my current position and started punching the air.

"YES?!" i screamed waiting for an answer.

she stayed quiet before calling my name again and i know she just heard me say yes.

slamming my head against the stack of pillows behind me. i mumbled a few things under my breath as i threw the blanket off of my body.

when entering her room i looked around and seen her laying on the bed, watching tv while kelani rested on her tummy

"can you pass me the remote." she asked

"ma it's literally right beside you."

"please moona?" she said with a fake pout causing me to laugh.

after placing the remote in her hand she used it to flip through channels and change the volume.

"breaking news, a homicide occurred just last tuesday, leaving montae tucker and his mother chariesse tucker deceased." the reporter introduced

thinking back to when i was at the mall, i remembered a boy saying something with the name montae in it.

the screen flipped and another newscaster began to explain more about the incident.

"thanks chase, so as of right now i am standing in front of the abandoned warehouse where the two people were killed. the male seemed to be stabbed plenty of times and-" he began to say but was cut off by a bug flying in his mouth

"da fuck is dat?! shit!" he said while coughing

"i'm dying in this fucking country ass fucked up town. shit flyin in my mouth, fuck i can't see, it's pollen. let's get the fuck out this country mutha fucka." he aggressively wheezed then then the channel changed.

"i know a bug did not just fly- you know what." my mom said as she laughed

"these people some fools yo." i laughed also

our laughter died down and i caught myself staring at kelani. lord knows i love that girl to death no matter what.

soon i made my way to the door but my mom interrupted. "since you leaving, take kelani with you".

"oop, fren not she kicking you out." i placed my hand on my chest pretending to be offended.

"close my door while you at it."

i nodded my head "mkay let's go shitty booty." i held onto kelani

"savarah what i tell-

my mom started speaking but i closed her door in a hurry so i wouldn't hear what she said.

when i came upon my room i placed my sister on the bed and grabbed my canon camera, preparing to make another video.

"wassup youtube did y'all miss me? because i missed y'all, so today i'll be doing a business vlog." i explained to the camera

"okay, the first order ima do is mikira's and she purchased a rick and morty rug so let me get my materials."

i continued to talk to my supporters as i made the rug.

VARAHRUNNINGSHII
_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

VARAHRUNNINGSHII_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

mikira's order 💕.. 8,000 likes

"alright you guys i'm finally doneeee." i squealed while showing the finished product to the camera.

"so ima go ahead and put her rug in a package and label it then tomorrow i'll ship it along with some other orders. that't all for today, see you in my next video bye whores!" i yelled, soon cutting the camera off.

_______________________________________________

i'm back bitchessss 🤭