017

excuse the mistakes..

Savarah Casimer

"you trifling ass nigga." i spoke in disbelief.

kentrell stood up straight and looked at me with knitted brows. "guh what you talking bout?" he laughed

"so you just got some head from this damn arabian girl then gone walk up in this bitch and get to kissing on me like nothing happened really?" i squinted, watching his eyes widen.

i restarted the video and flipped the phone around so he could see for himself. "mane that ain't even me in the video." he rejected

"boy that is your black fonky ass, she literally showed your face and you have the same clothes on right now." i said then threw my phone at his face. as soon as my phone connected to his face he immediately groaned and clutched onto his bottom lip.

"now gimme my fucking phone bitch!" i pointed to my phone that was now on the floor.

he bent down and picked up the phone then tossed it on the bed.

"i said give it to me which means place it in my hand." i rolled my neck. he slowly walked up to me and i backed up against the wall.

"move nigga damn!" i said as i slapped him.

his reflexes caused him to punch her dead in the mouth. savarah looked at him like she seen a ghost. "mama i didn't mean- nigga did you just really put your hands on me?!" savarah scrunched her face up.

the girl quickly kicked her shoes off and before you knew it she was throwing straight blows to the male's face as he tried to block her hits. soon the gang busted through the door.

"aye chill out, chill out" said ben as him and kd separated the two.

"hol on da hell going on up in here?" kym asked

"let me guess she found out about arabian." said kd

"so you knew? why didn't you say anything kd?!" savarah yelled. "what i do? for anything you should be mad at ben, he the one that walked in on them." he ratted.

"atp fuck all y'all, don't text or call my phone for shit bro i'm so done." she added. the small female grabbed her phone and shoes then left the guest bedroom.

"damn top she fucked you up son on soul." kd joked

when walking downstairs savarah overheard a snippet of joe and yoni's conversation. "so you tryna kill my fuckin seed mane?!" joe hollered

"boy you gotta whole nother bitch pregnant why are you worrying about what i do with MY BODY. oh you thought i wasn't gonna find out huh? yea that broke hoe went live and told everybody she having your baby and showed that nasty ass sex tape y'all made."

"bae she was only a quick nut she don't mean nothing to me." he told her

the look her face carried showed that she didn't believe not one word that came out of his mouth. "well now you have to deal with that quick nut for 18 years so get the fuck outta my house joseph."

once menyon seen that savarah was heading for the front door she grabbed her wrist. "moona- what happened to your lip?"

"i gotta go i'll text you and kym when i make it home, bye pookas." she told her friend before hugging her then exiting the house.

kentrell ran out the house a little after and caught up to the girl before she could open her car door. "just let me explain." he pleaded and a small huff came out her mouth before she looked into his eyes, waiting for him to proceed.

"you know what?" she paused "my day has already been ruined by you and i don't even care to hear the bullshit that's about to come through your mouth. have a nice day kentrell." savarah expressed then settled herself in her ride before pulling off.

half an hour later savarah arrived to the gravesite.

"hi papa, hi amaizee i bought some flowers."

_______________________________________________

kentrell got that ass BEAT! 🤣💀

what's your opinion on this chapter?