014

excuse the mistakes..

Savarah Casimer

later when i got home i worked on some assignments for school and talked to my mom about the incident at journeys and she gave me nothing but advice.

"and you know justyce still hiring at her beauty shop. maybe you could talk to her about working there." my mom shrugged

"what would i do there??"

"girl don't act like that you know damn well you can fuck up some hair." she said

"mhm- see ma now you doing too much." i told her and she tried to cuddle with me on the couch.

"oh that's fine, keep acting stank i'll go cuddle with lani." she rolled her neck before getting up.

after thinking for a while i made the decision to call my cousin justyce. "hello?" she answered the on 3rd ring

"girllll i need a favor" i told her. "of course what you need?" she asked

"so some stuff happened and i was wondering if can i work at your shop." i said

"AHHHH DATS WTF I'M TALKIN BOUT!! girl i been waiting so long for you to say this, i done already had your name in the system for 2 years!" she screamed.

"so what's the whole story on why you finally asked me?" she questioned after once calming down. i broke it down to her and we talked some more before hanging up.

the city girls🫀💫
code red bitch it's an emergency come to my house ASAP! 🥺

i read the message menyon sent and frowned. "fuck she got going on now?" i asked aloud

i quickly ran upstairs to get my keys and threw a pair of kappa slides on. as soon as i started my car up i backed out the driveway and made my way over to menyon's crib.

my phone vibrated in the cup holder so i picked it up and answered the facetime call. "yes kentrell" i spoke and immediately began to think about my dream.

"uhh hol on i needa call you back." i rushed to get off the phone then pressed dnd because i know he would call again.

after parking behind kymestry's grey charger, i snatched my purse from the passenger seat and slammed the door shut.

when i got to the door i did the hood knock and soon kymestry opened the front door and the screen door right after.

"hey pookas" i gave kym a side hug as she said hey back.

i stepped inside and locked the door before giving her a glare. "what's the emergency now?" i asked

"she didn't tell me anything yet, all she said was wait until you get here." kym informed me

"all i know is, she better not be whining and going crazy because she think she has chlamydia again." i huffed causing her to bust out laughing.

"igh ghee fuck is up with you saying you having an emergency?" kymestry blurted when we entered menyon's bathroom.

"y'all" menyon spoke with tears in her eyes as we both waited for her to tell us what's wrong.

"i- i'm pregnant" she stuttered

_______________________________________________

how was this chapter??

and ima try to start giving y'all more updates 🤭