019

excuse the mistakes..

𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫

in the a.m.

after sliding the shower door open savarah hopped inside. when feeling the hot water run down her front she let out a low moan. nothing beats warm water in the morning. while cleaning her body she hummed along to blue dream by jhené as it boomed throughout the master bathroom.

after her shower she brushed her teeth and did her face routine. "girl what do you want??" savarah said when answering justyce's call.

"well damn, hello to you too but how many clients you got today and what are the times?" justyce — her cousin asked

"mhm lemme see" savarah muttered. "okay so it's one right when i get there at 10, another one at 1:30, and the last one is at um.. 3:30."

justyce smirked slowly. "so that means you coming to top golf with me, yoni, and kym tonight?!" she wiggled her eyebrows.

savarah smacked her teeth in a playful manner. "chile i guess now hop off my line." she chuckled

"okay i'll see you when you get here bye bae." said justyce

savarah shook her head and laughed before continuing to get dressed in her work attire, which were baby pink scrubs. she rested her index finger on the side of her mandible while deciding what shoes to wear. "yeezy slides, crocs, or tasman slippers? hmm, crocs."

after slipping on the black crocs from her wardrobe she stepped in front of her body mirror and took a couple pictures. next she gathered all the items she needed for the day and put them inside her black telfeezy.

once locking the front door, she headed to her audi and slammed the door shut when she got situated.

"hello, welcome to chick-fil-a."

"hey marquez" i took a glance at his name tag. "can i get 3 chick-n-minis meals. 2 of them with hash browns as the side and the other one with a fruit cup." i said in one breath

"and what would the drinks be?" marquez asked

"mhmm, orange juice."

he gave the ipad a couple taps before telling me my total. i handed him two twenties and told him to keep the change before pulling up to the first window. when receiving my order i thanked the lady and sent justyce quick text letting her that i was now otw.

"HEY HOES!" i greeted once i sauntered through the door.

"AHH bitch you got us food??!" justyce ran up to me and i giggled. "TAE COME HERE BITCH WE GOT FOOD!" she shouted

tae came from the back hella quick. "see, savarah this exactly why i love you, you want me to eat yo pussy cus yk i will." he spoke

"tae get da fuck back" i laughed. "tae you always saying stupid shit like you not gay." justyce said while eating her food.

"y'all know i be playing, it's strictly dickly ova hea." he said making all of us laugh.

"man cece finna be hella mad that nobody bought her any food." justyce stated

"shiid she better ask her five suga daddies." tae replied

once my first client came in i instantly got her situated. she booked fulani braids — butt length and i didn't wanna waste no time.

THREE HOURS LATER

"hea you go boo." keshia said before handing me 9 twenties. i thanked her then she exited the shop.

"so how you feel about graduating college next month?" cece asked me. while i responded i made sure to be careful when pouring out the hot dipping water.

"i kinda wish i stayed in college but my sugar daddies be paying my rent and they buy me any and everything so a win is a win." she shrugged

"that's only cus you giving him some pussy." tae mumbled under his breath.

my laugh was cut short when i seen that my second client texted me saying she couldn't make it.

"i'm really finna ban mariah ass from booking. that hoe stay canceling on me then have the audacity to ask for her deposit back bitch hell nawll." i rolled my eyes

"we been telling you ta stop letting ha broke ass book you." justyce said

"yea, yea" i nodded.

i continued to clean up when we heard the door open and close and i don't believe my client left anything.

"are walk-ins available at the moment?" the female asked. she stood alone and she looked mixed and her chin was long asf like natalie.

"hey boo, actually we're not accepting walk-ins today but what do you need done?" cece questioned

"just my lashes" the female replied

since my next client canceled i volunteered to do them instead of making her wait until cece was done with her current person.

"i'll do em." i said. i walked to our lash section and she sat down on one of the lash beds.

"what style do you want?"

"mhmm hybrid would be nice." she replied

i said okay then went to get all the supplies i needed.

"you don't want any colors or nothing?" i frowned. "hold on, bae what color should i add?" she shouted once a man walked inside with some other men behind him.

i swallowed hard once i noticed it was kentrell and the gang.

"HEY BESTIE I MISSED YOU!!" kd loud mouth said.

"kd what are you doing here?" i nervously laughed

"we here cus chin chin need her lashes done." he responded while hugging me tight.

i felt kentrell burning a hole in the side of my face. i accidentally made eye contact with him then instantly looked away.