020

excuse the mistakes..

𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫

savarah swept the excess hair from each of her coworkers sections including hers. approximately 10 minutes ago she finished jaz's lashes and now she was getting ready for her lunch break. a little after jaz left in the uber kentrell called for her menyon and kym showed up with food for everyone, well just for the girls. it was definitely tension between savarah and kentrell plus joe and menyon.

even though they were all in the same room menyon didn't speak nor look at joe, but that didn't stop him from admiring her looks. since last year she picked up a good amount of pounds and it fit her perfectly. joe still had feelings for menyon of course but he couldn't be faithful.

on the other hand menyon was just starting to heal from joe and the miscarriage and would be damned if she allowed anything be a setback for her.

savarah was too busy munching on her chicken tenders from canes to notice kentrell approaching her.

"yoo" kentrell said to me which made me look at up. i chewed slowly and gave him a simple stare.

"can i talk ta you right quick, in private?" he asked shyly.

"no but you can get out my face." i rolled my eyes.

"girl stop being stubborn and go see what he want." justyce whispered in my ear since she was sitting beside me.

i huffed softly then closed my styrofoam lid and got up. kentrell walked outside to his car and i followed.

"so why you wanna talk to me?" i asked seeing him lean against the driver's side.

"i just want tell you my side of the story and let you know that i'm sorry for hurting you, i never meant for none of that shit to happen mane." he announced.

"kentrell you have a whole girlfriend, why do you feel the need to apologize to me now?" i frowned

"shawty dat ain't even my bitch for real."

"so who is she then?" i questioned and he went silent.

"a hoe i use from time to time to avoid feeling alone."

we both got quiet and i don't know why but i started to feel bad.

"so tell me your side of the story." i said and he began to explain.

*FLASHBACK*

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧
Houston, Texas (studio)

i laid back against the comfortable couch and took a long drag from my fully stuffed blunt and a sip of lean right after. i never healed from my grandma's death and that shit was fasho affecting me. the only way i can seem to deal with it is by doing drugs.

"aye bru, put the drink down. shit eating yo ass up mane." ben walked in the booth and said. i let out a tired laugh and waved him off.

"i'm straight foe. run dat back tana" i said as i bopped my head to the beat.

i began to rap the next part of my verse when i felt the lean kick in. after i finished it, i stumbled out of the booth to ask montana how it sounded. "this another hit yb" he told me and everyone else agreed.

"yes kentrell you sound so good bae." i heard one of the hoes joe brought in say.

kentrell?? bae??

her saying my real name triggered my anger. "say you bum ass bitch on my paw paw grave don't ever call me kentrell son and ian yo fucking bae." i raised my voice at her along with my long ass finger pointing to her forehead.

"okay daddy" she laughed

"mane nooo this hoe trippin." kd mugged her. "fa' real she talkin crazy like my twin varah wouldn't pop the shit outta ha." ben added

"igh everybody hop out." i calmly said. these mfs finna blow my high.

nobody moved which shocked me so instead of being calm i yelled this time. "i said EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK OUT!"

i sat down and faced my back against everyone. soon they all gathered their things and left. it was silent for a moment until i heard something move. i looked back and seen the hoe who called me kentrell still sitting down on her phone.

"why is you still here?" i bucked

"youngboy you know you want this so why you keep putting up a front? whatever we do just know your little girlfriend won't find out." she spoke while licking her lips.

everything she said sounded slow and it seemed as so her mouth was barley moving. then she walked up to me and began to unzip my pants with her phone in her right hand but i didn't think nothing of it.

time passed by and somehow she was still sucking me up. "damn stop biting my shit gang." i said pushing my dick down her throat more to hear her gag.

she let out a giggle and got up to pull down her white leggings but some red stuff caught my eye. "hold on mane- fuck is that on your pants? is you on your period cuh?" i asked with my words running together as i got more and more disgusted with her.

"say yb we finna slide up on menyon- da hell is you doing son?!" said ben once he opened the studio door.

"move around" i pushed the girl away. "ten give me a minute and ima be out."

when i went into the bathroom to wipe my meat off i looked in the mirror and realized how bad i just fucked up.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"why didn't you tell her to stop or push her away? and why didn't you tell me and yoni's house?" i asked

"ion even know mane. ion know" kentrell smacked his teeth.

"even though you didn't tell me right after, i'm sorry for never hearing you out once you decided to tell me." i said to him.

he pulled me into a tight bear hug.

"i miss you savarah." he said.

"i miss you too" i pulled away from the hug.

he smirked. "when you gone give me a second chance?" he asked

"only when you get rid of your hoes but until then we'll be friends and only friends period." i swiped my hand underneath my chin. i replied

"you know i'll never let nobody come before you, not even my big lip ass mama." he said

"boy don't do her. and all i know is you better not ever send me away in no fucking uber like you did jaz you better drive me home. now come on because my food probably cold asf." is and we both laughed

when walking back inside our conversation started to settle in and it put me into thought. soon we entered the shop and my smile immediately fell.

omg you can't take niggas nowhere!

how y'all feel about their conversation?