016

excuse the mistakes..

Kentrell Gaulden

"run dat back tana" i said as i bopped my head to the beat.

"Bitch, it's homicide when it's time to ride, all you niggas dyin'
Them bullets flyin', niggas go to droppin' with no fuckin' sign
Whip down, go to bustin', make you piss your pants, that's lemon-lime
Should've known that it get ugly when it's up but ain't no fuckin' hidin'
AK, machine guns, 50 Glocks, they big as hell
Fuck niggas get banged on, scary ass, they run and tell
Hoppin' out with my chains on, bitch nigga, don't tuck no tail
YoungBoy that top nigga, bitch nigga, don't say Kentrell
SK's, machine guns, it's two of us with four nines
Trippin' off no broke nigga, that fuck nigga get blowed down
Ridin' 'round with them sticks, nigga, these bitch niggas get rolled down
You wasn't never with the shit, nigga, we'll slide on em, they know it now
Pull up with them poles, nigga froze and get shot down
YoungBoy in control, niggas know I blow your block down
He was with his bros talkin' bold, but he not now (Fuck that)
You want some fame, we got them glizzies, get you hot now"

"aight how dat sound?" i asked once i stepped out the booth.

"this another hit yb" montana stated and everybody agreed.

"yes kentrell you sound so good bae." a hoe blushed

kentrell??

"say you bum ass bitch on my paw paw grave don't ever call me kentrell son and ian yo fucking bae." i raised my voice at her along with my long ass finger pointing to her forehead.

"okay daddy" she laughed

"mane nooo this hoe trippin." kd mugged her. "fa' real she talkin crazy like my twin varah wouldn't pop the shit outta ha." ben added

"igh everybody hop out." i calmly said

nobody moved which shocked me so instead of being calm i yelled this time. "i said EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK OUT!"

soon they gathered all their things to head out but another girl stopped for a second to speak to the hoe.

"arabian you wrong asf for throwing yourself at him knowing that he already have a girl." she said and then left.

after everyone got out i noticed that the hoe stayed still. "why is you still here?" i bucked

"youngboy you know you want this so why you keep putting up a front? whatever we do just know your little girlfriend won't find out." she spoke while licking her lips.

she walked up to me and began to unzip my pants with her phone in her right hand.

time passed by and she was still sucking me up. "damn stop biting my shit gang." i said pushing my dick down her throat more to hear her gag.

she let out a giggle and got up to pull down her white leggings but some red stuff caught my eye. "hold on mane- fuck is that on your pants? is you on your period cuh?" i asked as i got more and more disgusted with her.

"say yb we finna slide up on menyon- da hell is you doing son?!" said ben once he opened the studio door.

"move around" i pushed the girl away. "ten give me a minute and ima be out."

when i went into the bathroom to wipe my meat off i looked in the mirror and realized how bad i just fucked up.

when we got in the car it was nothing but quietness. the whole gang found out what i did and now they're all giving me silent treatment.

"ight we here" joe mentioned as he parked by ex's mailbox.

"who gone knock?" he asked. "nigga you knock, we only here because of you." kd told joe, causing him to knock on the door.

two clicks were heard before the front door opened. with no questions asked, joe invited himself in by pushing past menyon and the rest of us followed behind.

"nigga don't just walk yo nappy headed ass in my house and what i tell you about popping up joseph?! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME!" menyon yelled

looking around, soon my eyes met savarah's and i began to walk towards her.

"say can we talk?" i shyly asked, tucking my hands into my pockets. she took a deep breath then smacked her teeth. "come on" savarah replied

we both sat in a guest room inside the house as we sat in silence for a moment. i don't know what to say but i'm definitely not telling her the mistake i just made.

"so how you been?" she broke the silence

"nah fuck allat say why you ain't been answering my calls and text?" i squinted

"well, i was going through something and didn't know how to talk about it." she muttered while twiddling her thumbs.

i nodded before stroking her face gently. "anytime you need to talk i'll always be here remember that a'ight."

"okay" she replied

"say come er why you so far?" i questioned then began to pull her waist towards me so that we were stomach to stomach. "boyyyy what you want?!"

"fa' you to gimme a kiss.."

"uhhh no." she covered her mouth while cackling

mugging her hardly then i smacked my teeth. "mane, please"

she rolled her eyes after tilting her head to the side then came closer to my face.

"say why you just play me like that?" i frowned once she gave me a lil ass peck.

"mmcht boy come her." she told me

savarah pulled him down to her height and gave him a kiss, this time she added a lil tongue. once she felt like it was enough she pulled away just for him to grab her neck and start tonguing her down even more sloppy.

kentrell went from kissing her to sucking on her neck. then he started to rub her camel toe through the black skims set she wore.

"kentrell wait, everybody downstairs." savarah whined

"shh just be quiet." he told her

savarah kept quiet as she scooted onto the bed but her vibrating phone made her pause.

a frown came upon her face when she seen a message from an unknown account pop up on instagram.

@iamarabriann
sent a video
oh this yo man? 🤣💀

_______________________________________________