013

excuse the mistakes..

We can fuck on the floor
We can fuck in the shower
Leave your friends at the door
Tell 'em give you an hour

Savarah Casimer

when he got towards my cat he pulled my sweatpants off along with my panties and that made me nervous. "uh i- i'm a virgin." i stuttered. "relax ma, i just wanna please you." he said

he licked his lips once he seen how wet i was before bringing his head closer to my area. next he began teasing me by rubbing his thumbs over my clit. my eyes rolled to the back of head as i felt him stick two fingers inside of me while he pumped them slowly so i could get used to the feeling.

"lemme hear you" he demanded while going faster as my juices splashed on his naked chest. he put his fingers inside of my mouth so i could taste my self.

he turning me into a freak already.

kentrell spreaded my legs open and started eating me out like i was his last meal. i was moaning his name loudly while trying to push him away but all that did was make it worse for myself. "stop running" he said, yanking me by my hips.

then he started using the two finger combo while he was eating me. "trell i have to pee." i said with my legs shaking badly. "nah you cuming mama just let it out." he chuckled

i came all over his mouth and i watched him lick it up as we held eye contact. he aggressively grabbed my neck and spit in my mouth before kissing me sloppy. "you lucky you ain't ready fa' this dick." he said, leaving hickeys on my neck. he went back down there and began to harshly suck my clit as i loudly moaned his name.

my alarm began to go off which caused me to wake up from my dream. "FUCK!" i shouted

i pressed snooze and tried to go back to sleep so i could continue the dream but it didn't work. i don't even know how i had that wet dream but i surely didn't want it to end.

last night after me and kentrell finished setting up everything i got from walmart for the house he drove me back home and i went to sleep.

i stepped out of bed, stretched a little and went to the bathroom. after peeing, showering, and brushing my teeth i tossed my white nike socks on. i had on dark blue jeans and wore a black long sleeve so when i get my uniform i could just put it on top.

lastly i grabbed my black telfeezy and took my phone off the charger. "ight mama i'm out." i yelled walking through the front door.

when i made it to the mall i immediately got out my car and headed inside. "welcome to journeys" an unfamiliar employee said mugging me.

"hey today is my first day."

"and what's ya name?" she asked, typing on the computer while popping her gum. "it's savarah casimer" i told her

"miss girls ion see you in the system." she rolled her eyes.

"but i did the interview and everything, today was supposed to be the day i start working." i told her in a respectful manner

"who supposedly hired you?" she frowned

"felicia" i said

"that's why, see she was fired a couple days ago so anything under her name was removed so that means you have to get interviewed again." she explained

"alright thank you" i did a closed mouth smile before walking away. i wasn't really mad because i could always get another job it's just my time was wasted.

_______________________________________________

smokin onnat gas blunt big as coi leray!

how did y'all like the chapter?? 🤭