012

excuse the mistakes..

Savarah Casimer

savarah sat on a couch in the living room watching the dirty d on tubi while eating apples and caramel.

today was the day she decided to pick a couple of items from walmart for her new crib because tomorrow starts her first day at her new job.

BUBBA🖤
im outside

kentrell texted me that he was outside so i quickly powered the tv off, threw my trash away, and put on my pink furry slippers. after locking the front door i turned around and seen his white rolls-royce.

when i got in the car we greeted each other then he backed out of the driveway to exit my neighborhood. kentrell played his unreleased music as he drove with one hand on the steering wheel. he just know he fine asf.

minutes went by and we finally arrived at walmart so we both got out the car and made our way inside. "what all you gotta get from here?" trell asked

"i wanted to get some stuff mainly for the bathrooms and kitchen but i'll see about some tv's too." he nodded his head as we walked through several aisles.

"fuck the music nigga know we drill about it. i'll use it nigga know this 40 on me." kentrell rapped

"ima real blood get rid of homie." i sung the next part twerking with my hands around my ankles.

"mane you betta stop" trell said giving me a look.

after in and out of aisles, the buggy was about full with a good amount of things such as this new touchscreen toaster, a keurig coffee maker, an air fryer, trash cans, rugs, dishes, a coffee table etc, but i wasn't done shopping just yet.

yoni 💕
PLEASE tell that BITCH ASS
nigga joe leave me ALONEEE!
yoni 💕
this nigga keep sending flowers
and shit i'm finna get a restraining
order on his ass!

my phone vibrated, letting me know that i got a message. i read menyon's text then cackled at it.

"this how long my dick is." i heard kentrell say. when i looked up i seen him carrying a 72 inch tv.

"stop lying" i giggled

"mane swear, say i won't pull it out and show you right now."

you won't ole pussy ass.

"stop being inappropriate desean." i hid my smirk

"but that is a good size tv for the living room." i stated, referring to the one in his hands.

"you wanna buy it now and just have em' deliver it? because it ain't gone fit in the car." he suggested

i nodded then we found an employee to help us purchase the tv so it can be delivered. soon we checked out and left to go set up a little bit of the stuff for my new house.

we pulled into the driveway and got out to grabbed the bags.

"you got the key?" kentrell asked. i gasped and made a yikes face. "savarah if you tell me you forgot it ima thump yo lil ass." he threatened me

"boy you ain't gone do nothing and i was just playing." i laughed while unlocking the door.

once we got in we instantly started setting everything up. about an hour later the bathrooms and kitchen were fully furnished.

he was putting the last few touches on the coffee table when i ran outside for a quick minute and got my JBL speaker out the trunk. seconds later i came back in and hooked my phone up.

soon lyrics from sativa boomed throughout the downstairs. "how you been trell? like seriously." i blurted aloud once i sat next to him.

"what made you ask that?" he raised an eyebrow. "ion know, i just felt like i needed to." i replied

"mhm i'm living" he awkwardly laughed so i turned the music down to let him speak.

"but on some real shii i'm cool i guess. i been feeling better with you, like i'm not alone." he smiled looking down in his lap. "but how you been ma?"

"i can't lie i'm happy. i been getting mad blessings and making big moves, so yea."

"dats wassup" he looked me up and down after mumbling. not realizing that our faces became closer and closer by the second. with a blink of an eye we began to share a kiss. his soft two toned lips pressed against mines and it felt great.

he grabbed me by my neck and deeped the kiss which caused me to let out a small moan. then he laid me down on my coffee table and started kissing me on my belly all the way down to my cookie.

_______________________________________________

y'all want me to speed it up or keep going at a normal pace?

but frl the next chapter will be a sex scene...