1: Olympus

A/n: This story has no correlation to the Percy Jackson books despite me being a mythology nerd.

"Ughh, it's so boring up here!" A young Y/n whined. He sat atop one of his mothers worshipping places wailing to the sky above.

"Aren't you the God of Chaos? Just go into the mortal realm and do some wacky shit, " Artemis suggested. Y/n had been great friends with the A-twins for as long as he could remember.

"Oh please, as if Zeus would take kindly to me messing around with his precious creations." Y/n rolled his eyes and looked over the edge of the building. Mount Olympus was truly a sight to behold to anybody who didn't live on it, and of course Hades, who's still bitter about getting the short end of the stick.

"He might just give you a freebie since your dad is one of the most likable gods there is." Apollo shrugged and started playing his Lyre

"Even Dionysus wouldn't quell the anger from Zeus. Maybe it's time I meet someone." Y/n's face glooms at the thought of having another lover.

"You don't have to rush into things, yknow. What she did was totally wrong. Or you could just take a page from my book and not date anyone at all. " Artemis puts a hand on Y/n's shoulder as he starts to lighten up.

"Oh please, we all know you got the hots for Orion." Y/n raised his eyebrows up and down in a fast motion. Artemis's face grew a bright red as she turned away from the two gods.

"It's not like that!" She yelled into her hands.

"A boyfriend you say Y/n?" Apollo raised an eyebrow.

"Not a boyfriend," Artemis added.

"He's a boy and a friend, so I don't know what you mean." Y/n laughed.

"I hate you both," Artemis groaned and shook her head back and forth.

"I'm the son of the Goddess of love and beauty. I can tell when someone has feelings. " Y/n had a shit eating smirk on his face when Artemis finally calmed down.

Y/n, Son of The Goddess Aphrodite and the God Dionysus. He took the powers from both his parents' destructive sides and controls the amount of chaos in the mortal realm. Everything bad that happens is essentially his fault.

"Y/n." The boy turned to see Dionysus standing behind him. (Imagine Dionysus from the Hades game)

Dionysus, the God of Wine and partying.

"Heyy dad, what's shaking?" Y/n tried to look at Apollo, who was suddenly very intrigued by the clouds passing by.

"The Fates have ordered to see you," Dionysus declares. It was often that a demi God would visit the fates for some sort or mission. But it was uncommon for a full God to have the Fates directly ask for them.

"Why would the Fates want to see me?" Y/n crossed his arms curosily. Dionysus took a sip from his wine and shrugged.

"They said no one know but you. Not even Zeus, which pissed him off a little. " Dionysus held a smirk. Most of the God's disapproved of Zeus being leader and his many decisions.

Most of the hate came from Hera.

"A meeting with the Fates. How lucky you are, " Artemis attempted to try and bring Y/n into a positive thought process.

"Yeah. Lucky. " A pair of dark purple wings, made out of wine, grew from his back as Y/n started to fly up.

"Where are they?" Y/n asked.

"The temple of rooms," Dionysus pointed in the direction of a giant light door.

Olympus itself was split into many parts. Each God had their own domain attached to a single Temple that would transfer whoever into that Gods domain.

The Temple of rooms was the only actual temple on Olympus mountain itself, but it was larger than any man made building in history.

Currently, Y/n was in the Aphrodite domain. It looked much like Demeters, filled with lots of pink flowers and beautiful large trees. Many parks and walk places around.

Landing on the floor, his wings fell to the floor and disappeared. Walking forward, he prepared to step through and meet the Fates.

But not before he was tackled.

"Oh my sweet baby! Don't let those weird witches do anything to you! You are way too handsome to be meeting with those old hags!" A female voiced screamed.

Aphrodite, Goddess of Beauty and Love. (Think of her from the Hades game)

She was a protective mother, to say the least. Often turning mortals into random objects or animals whenever they tried to confess to her child.
She even tried to fistfight his ex.

It did not end well for her.

"Mom. It's not that big of a deal. " Y/n tried to sooth her over, but Aphrodite just continued to wail.

"What if those old hags try to send you right into your own death!" She cried. Y/n tried to peel her off him, but to no avail, she clinged right back.

"Right, I'm just gonna go now." The moment he got Aphro off him, Y/n booked it to the door.

"Asshole! Come back here and console your mother!" Aphrodite was also known for her major mood swings.

Escaping into the door of light, Y/n entered the temple of rooms. In the middle stood the sisters of fate. They looked like grim reapers without the sythe and height. They all shared one eye for some reason, which was creepy as the underworld.

Not too far away stood some of the major God's of Olympus. Hecate, Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, Athena, Ares, Hermes, and of course, his parents.

"Ah. At last you've arrived. We've been waiting to meet you, God of Chaos, and order, " the middle sister spoke.

"Order?" Y/n asked. He did not get an answer.

"We have come to give you a prophecy, one that has come true many generations ago," the right sister spoke. She was the one with the eye.

"In other means, you have no choice in this," the left sister spoke.

"Why don't i?" Y/n questioned.

"Because the God's before you didn't have a choice either." The right spoke again.

"How many times has this happened?" He asked yet another question.

"Twice, and soon enough will be a third," the middle spoke.

"We shall now tell you the prophecy. So be prepared." The left spoke

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

"You will never return to Olympus ever again! You are here by banished to the mortal realm!" Zeus yelled. A giant thunderstorm swelled and exploded onto Y/n, releasing an incomprehensible amount of lightning onto the God. It struck him, sending him down Olympus and into the clouds below.

Y/n was long gone into a deep slumber. As he was about to crash into the ground, the floor opened up, letting a bed of flowers release from it and prevent his fall. Two figures arose from the ground.

"How could Olympus do such a thing?" The girl asked. She was around 5'8 and long dark red hair. Her skin was pale and eyes dull.

"I fear that it wasn't Olympus's doing, but my brothers doing," the man responded. He was large and buff, standing at 6'7 and deathly pale skin, pure black hair and eyes.

Hades and Persephone. God and Goddess of the underworld.

"He is in critical condition. Clearly, Zeus had no intention of letting him survive. " Persephone released a pink mist from her hands, and many of the burn marks and lighting strands healed, but losts were still present.

"We must take him to house. He is not safe in the mortal realm. " With a wave of his hand, the floor closed behind them as Hades teleported all three to the house of death.