Ch 15: On the run (WS)

()

"The first moves begin."

"Will you stay still, or will you help?"

"I can always lend a helping hand, you know."

()

"I gotta give it to you mortals. These clothes are rather comfortable." Y/n ran a hand along his body. He wore grey sweatpants and a black shirt that was one to many sizes small for him.
(Y/n wearin the toji fit rn) but he did have a dark colored sweater that was zipped up to his chest. His hair was tied in a man bun and hidden under a beanie.

"Glad we could please our true savior." Natasha rolled her eyes, hoping to get a rise out of Y/n as they walked through the mall.

"Don't start with this again. We need focus, not petty arguments." Steve scolded, walking forward into a computer store.

"Stay on watch, I'm not sure how much time we'll have." Natasha gave him a reassuring smile as she walked into the store with Steve.

"Whatever." He took a seat on a nearby bench and carefully watched his surroundings.

Noticing the strike and mobile agents walking around the mall, Y/n generated a small amount of energy in his fingers and flicked it at Natasha's neck.

She let out a low hiss as she looked over to Y/n quickly, moving his head to glance at the agents.

Nodding back, she nabbed the computer once she was done and hurried out of store with Steve catching up seconds later.

Taking a different direction from Natasha and Steve Y/n shifted into a black cat and started dashing through the crowd of people, running right in between Rumlows legs.

"Glad Artemis taught me something useful." He thought, a smirk plastered on his cat face as he made it out to the parking lot. All God's had the ability to shift into animals or creatures at will, Y/n had been taught to shift into a cat by Artemis.

"Where's Y/n?" Steve asked, looking around as he started "borrowing" a truck that was in the parking lot.

The black cat bounded up to the hood and yawned. Looking at the two confused Avengers with pride in its eyes.

"What?" Y/n's voice came from the cat, surprising the two as he hopped into the back seat of the truck and layed down.

"You're surprised that a God can do shape-shifting? You two seriously need to do some research." He yawned and returned to his normal form in a puff of smoke.

"Sorry, but I was locked away in ice for around 80 years. I didn't have much time to read up on Greek." Steve closed the front door and fired up the engine, driving away as Natasha got in the passenger seat.

(Underworld)

"Hades! Hades!" Hermes rushed, voice yelled out as he explored the dark and gloomy house owned by the God.

"What is it?" Hades huffed, walking out of his room with Persephone right behind. They were clearly doing something else inside that room, but Hermes thought it would be best to probably ignore it.

"It's Nyx! Poseidon attacked her!" Hermes shouted, pointing outside of the house and to the front. Persephone was the first to fake action and speed walked/jogged outside to see the titan in front of their house.

Nyx was a midnight black color, white white and gray hints around her body, her long hair was equally black, and she had 4 blood red eyes that were dripping with malice and pain. From her back, large wings stuck out with dark black feathers being what it's made out of.