2: Awakening

A/n: Italics will be written with () instead of the natural thing.

()
"Look at what he's done to you. Just like he did to me,"

Y/n floated in complete darkness. It felt like he was in water. Far deeper than anyone's ever been.

Large pieces of something or someone floated around him.

"He will do the same thing he did to me,"

Y/n felt like he knew this person, but he couldn't exactly tell who it was.

"He'll throw you in the deepest part of the underworld. Make sure you can never do what you are destined to do, " the voice continued. Pieces of the body were slowly coming together.

"But we can defeat him, together!"
()

Y/n's eyes darted open. He had been put in some type of bed that he did not recognize.

Noticing there was a heavy weight on his legs, Y/n looked down to see a three-headed dog laying on the bed.

"Hey, Cerebrus," Reacting to his name being called the large dog scooted over to Y/n and started licking his face.

"Ok! Ok! That's enough. " Pulling his head away, Y/n looked around. The atmosphere was dark and cold. If Cerebrus was here, that could only mean one thing. He was in the underworld.

Somehow, he had been changed to pajama shorts and a large t-shirt that was definitely owned by Hades.

Getting out of bed, he walked on the stone cold floor and opened the door to the room he was in.

Y/n had been inside the house of Hades before, but every time, it seemed even more luxurious.

The house was dead silent besides the flipping of papers happening on the couch.

"Hermes told me what happened. You'd be surprised about how many outrages there are against Zeus currently. " Hades flashes a smirk and looks over the couch at Y/n. His long, dark, mixed colored hair was messy and somewhat burnt from the lightning. (Mixed between purple and pink)

"It's only just the beginning of what the Fates told me," Y/n gloomed his expression. Could this really be his destiny? Why couldn't someone else do it.

"And what exactly did tye Fates tell you?" Hades asked.

"A new order shall approach, one that can control both Destruction and Creation. Branching off from the previous times, a king shall fall from the throne above, forcing his grandson to take his place." Y/n repeated what the Fates had told him.

"They said I was destined to overthrow Zeus like he did to Kronos. And like the idiot I was told my mother when Poseidon overheard and went running to Zeus," Y/n glanced at Cerebrus, who was patiently waiting for some headpats next to Hades.

"That's why he banished you from Olympus. He knew that if he killed you, the prophecy could not come true. " The God of the underworld took a large sigh and rubbed his eyes.

"Well, we don't know how many God's are working as double agents, so we don't know who to trust for now. You are welcome to live here for as long as you need," Hades offered. He sorted the paper working in his lap and carefully placed it into a folder.

"Thank you. I really appreciate the help." Y/n thanked his uncle before wandering off.

Before Y/n finished with the Fates, they seemed like they wanted to talk about something else but were cut off my Zeus demanding they hurry up.

Maybe he should try and find them?

Walking into the room he left from Y/n noticed the Fates standing there.

Or they could come to him.

"We apologize. We should've told you not to tell anyone." The left started.

"We forgot how younger God's can be a little impulsive." The right continued.

"But that's not the point right now." The middle stopped them with a wave of her hand. "There was more to the prophecy than what we said. When the coast is clear, you shall arise from the underworld to assist Nick Fury in an upcoming battle. And do so until you have enough power to overthrow Zeus," the middle explained.

"I don't get what this all means. Please. Why am I the one who has to do this?" Y/n pleaded to the sisters.

"The universe never tells the full story. Only a summary that can get you reading, " the right said.

"Yeah. Thanks a lot." Y/n rolled his eyes at the Fates, who started disappearing into dust.

"Strive for order," they said in union before finally leaving. In just a single night, everything has gone to shit.

Sitting on the bed, Y/n contemplated in silence of his next move. When exactly would the coast be clear? Would he ever see his friends or parents again?

What would really happen if he took Zeus's thrown? Is Zeus going to eat him like Kronos did to his kids? No. He wouldn't. All of Olympus would be against him at that point.

The Fates called him the God of order as well. What is that supposed to mean?

(Olympus)

"What the absolute fuck Zeus!" Dionysus yelled. The Olympians were shook that such an event had accurd in so little time.

"I will not be outthrowned by a God who can barely control his powers." Zeus narrowed his eyes at Dionysus, who held a very menacing glare

"You just contradicted yourself," Athena pointed out. Zeus gave her a glare, which only caused her to roll her eyes.

"Banishing God's needs to have votes from all twelve Olympians. Even as a king, you still have limits, Zeus, " Ares said. A small party had gathered, which consisted of those who were against Zeus.

Hermes, Artemis, Ares, Aphrodite, Dionysus, and Hera.

"This was an emergency. We do not have time for silly little democracy votes." Zeus's overwhelming aura completely overtook Ares's rage.

"This meeting is over. Get on with your lives. And no God is to visit Y/n. "  With that, Zeus walked off into his domain.