6: Meet the team (Avengers)

()

"You can not keep that barrier up much longer."

"You silly gods think your tough shit,"

"You've clearly never met a true titan,"
()

"This is stupid. A God, handling some silly mortal squabble? Fury's a dick and I expect an offering after this." Y/n complained into his comms. Natasha romanoff sat in a chair, handcuffed and gagged.

"Who knows. I'm sure you have a secret admirer somewhere here," Coulson responded in a somewhat distorted voice due to the long-range communication.

"Right," Y/n rolled his eyes. Clearly, Coulson doesn't know how offerings work, and it shows.

"Just get in there. We need her to meet the big guy. Over and out." Coulson shut off his earpiece, disconnecting Y/n from the helicarrier.

"I can't believe I'm being ordered around like this." Tapping the band on his wrist twice, the knife appeared in his hand, glowing a bright white.

The moment all their backs were turned Y/n dropped down silenty. Going up to the farthest from the group, Y/n brought the knife up to the guys back. In his left hand was a small twig he got from the major tree he liked to call the Great one.

Finally, he launched the knife straight into the guys' back, creating a deep cut. Yelling out loud, which attracted the attention of the two other Russian men, Y/n quickly placed the twig in the guys back and stepped away.

When one of the men rushed to check on the wounded one, the other ran after Y/n, throwing fists like a madman.

Taking a step back, Y/n crouched down and did a spin with his leg out, making the man tumble to the ground.

"A mortal at my feet. I sure do like the thought of that" Y/n realed leg back and kicked full force into the man's face.

Brains and skull pieces splattered against the floor as Y/n looked at the other two men, trying to stumble away in fear.

"Mortals are so funny when they do that." Shaking his head, Y/n brought his knife down on Natasha, breaking the binds holding her.

"What about them?" She asked, turning to look at the fleeing men.

"Don't worry about that." With a snap of his finger, the twig grew in size, sprouting thousands of tiny other branches that broke threw the man's skin and stabbed the other man as well.

"Horrorfying," She commented, looking away from the gruesome scene. She grabbed her heels and grabbed the ringing phone from a table nearby.

"We need you two to get the big guy," Coulson announced.

"You know Stark won't listen to me after what happened during the expo." Natasha rolled her eyes at the thought of having to speak with the billionaire again.

"Oh no, I've got stark. You get Banner, " Natasha paused. Bruce would be tough to convince because of how dangerous the Hulk would be.

"Fine. Y/n you're with me." Natasha hung up the phone as a helicopter landed at their location.

"I just want to go home. But no. When do I ever get what I want?" Y/n complained, hopping in after Natasha.

(Olympus)

"I see. Thank you for telling me, Athena." Zeus sat atop his throne, Athena was below, bowing towards him.

"What are you going to do now, Zeus?" Athena asked, looking up from the floor and up towards her father.

"You remember that day when I exiled Y/n and sent him to the mortal realm? The small group of God's with Aphrodite and Dionysus. I want to drive them out of Olympus. Anyone who is not loyal to me does not belong at the top." Zeus eyes were a dark red, almost if he was about to explode out of anger.