Ch 14: The anger outside (WS)

()

"You've lost Fury. Now, what are you going to do?"

"You could always use my help, you know."

"It never hurts to have more power."

()

Y/n sat in a chair outside the operating room. But with his special hearing, he already knew Fury was gone.

Normally, he wouldn't feel a thing about a mortal dying, but his argument with the direction was still clinging to his mind.

The morning went on, from dark turning to light as the hospital had many more walking around.

"Cap, Y/n, they want you back at shield." Rumlow strayed away from the strike force and walked up to the two.

"Give me a second." Steve glanced at the man, trying to go back to talking with Natasha.

"They want you back now." Rumlow said in a more demanding voice, prompting Y/n to lift his eyebrow and stand up.

"I don't know who you think you are to be demanding shit like this." He glared, meeting eye to eye with the commander.

"Y/n, leave it. We're going now anyway." Steve started walking away from Natasha and to the main strike force group, making Y/n followed after he stuck out his tongue to Rumlow.

"So childish." Rumlow mumbled, following the group outside and into an armored car.

(Somewhere else)

"You've got a lot of nerve dragging us out here. What do you want?" The still recovering Hecate crossed her arms, looking up at the giant man standing in front of her.

"Where is he?" The man asked, his words carrying such weight that it made Hecate wonder if this man was truly a mortal to begin with.

"Last time I saw, he was heading to washing D.C. to take care of some business. Hydra is very helpful." Apollo was just a pure mess. He had missing body parts, and his body was torn and scarred in many areas. Damage done by other God's were much more significant than if done by mortals.

"That is all I needed to know. Thanks." The man nodded and started stomping off, Apollo meeting Hecates confused glance.

"Why would Zeus send him of all people?" Apollo shook his head and sighed, ready to go back to the cabin they stole.

"Who knows. As long as we aren't being punished, I'm fine with it." Hecate shrugged and started walking, with Apollo limping behind her.

(D.C.)

Y/n was told to wait outside as Alexander Pierce and Steve talked. It was probably about this entire situation, and to see if Steve knew anything about Furys' death.

"We've got to go." Steve said in a warning tone. Y/n looked back at Pierce and got the memo, following Cap to the elevator and standing back as more and more strike and other agents flooded in.

As the last group squeezed in, Y/n held a hopeful look towards Steve, almost as if he was asking for permission. All it took was a nod to get Y/n smiling like a kid at their birthday party.

"If you've never fought a God before, I recommend you keep it that way." Y/n darts his eyes around to see who would make the first move.

One agent flips some electric baton on and lunges for his neck, earning a powerful punch that sent him into the corner of the elevator. After that, it was just complete chaos of the crowded elevator, trying to get Steve and Y/n.

Getting one of Steve's arms got stuck due to a powerful magnet the agents were holding, making Y/n tug the agent away and fling him up into the ceiling and tug the magnet off the wall.

He wasn't even sure what was happening, just sending punches and kicks in any direction possible, hoping to hit whoever was in front of him.

After somehow hitting every target in front of him, the bodys lay down at their feet as Y/n went to open the door.

The hallway was packed to the brim with weapons pointing at them. Steve hit the cable holding the elevator and dropped them down at least 10 floors.

Yet again, agents were rushing into the hallways to catch them. Giving Y/n a quick look, Steve held up his shield tightly and jumped through the elevator window and down to the main floor.

"You've got to be shitting me." Y/n groaned, looking take one glance at the elevator doors before making up his mind and also jumping out the window.

Creating energy that formed in his hands, he shot it off right before he landed, to lift himself slightly in the air and prevent his legs shattering from the height.

Quickly stumbling to his feet, Y/n dashed after Steve and quickly got behind him on his bike.

"Stand down Captain Rogers and agent Y/n. I repeat, stand down." A quinjet flew in front of them just before they escaped on the bridge to the outside world.

Jumping off the back of the bike, Y/n gathered energy in his hands and landed on the quinjet, bringing his arms up and slamming down on the jet, making it fall to the bridge out of commission.

(Olympus)

"I see. If Hades has decided to be against us in this war, then so be it. I will not spare him just because he is my older brother." Zeus sat up from his throne, walking down the pearly white steps and standing just in front of Poseidon at the last steps.

"A week from today, everyone who is not loyal to me shall be removed from Olympus, and I will take my fight to the underworld. We can not allow Hades to ally with Y/n." Zeus holds his hand up high, a bolt of lightning striking into it as his eyes glow an electric yellow.

"If they want war, we'll bring them the wrath of the God's." Zeus walks past Poseidon, making him follow close behind.

"How shall we get about knowing who is loyal and who is not?" Poseidon asked, his trident rising from the ground, appearing as water then forming into his Godly weapon. 

"Nyx and Helios, they've seen everything, haven't they? That means they know who's been plotting and who's been loyal." Zeus stares up at the blazing sun for a quick second and looks back at Poseidon.

"I'll take Helios. You get Nyx. By the time we go after the underworld, I want every last unloyal God out of here." He then walks off, disappearing from sight as he shoots off like a lighting bolt.

"What have I gotten myself into?" Poseidon shakes his head, waiting around for night to finally arrive.