Ch 12: Not so stealthy misson (WS)

(A/n: Time for my favorite Marvel movie)

()

"Your power grows, but your control loosens."

"How long until it becomes something you can't handle?"

"I wait to see the day you fall."

()

"God's become naturally stronger when in close proximity to other God's. That's why you two were able to cause that much damage when normally you couldn't." Hera flipped through the different news channels. Each shows what happened at LA just a week ago. 

The death total was still rising, getting bigger and bigger by the day. Not all the fires had been put out due to Hecate being so powerful.

"But when we were fighting in New York, I didn't feel anymore powerful even with Artemis and Hermes there." Y/n stared at the TV, people telling the camera about what they had lost during the battle.

"It goes off the threat of the other God's, the bigger the threat, the bigger the power boost is for the weaker one." Hera dived into the explanation more. "It was a gift by Gaia to everyone born after her, to give power to the underdogs."

"That's why my moves were so much more devastating." Y/n clenched his fist tightly, his veins glowing a dark pink color.

"Apollo is one of the 12 Olympians. Naturally, a younger God like you would be severely underpowered. But due to my training and Gaias blessing, you were able to overcome that challenge. But you only beat the weakest Olympians." The power system of the Greeks was a little wonky, but at the lowest was Hecate and Apollo.

Obviously, at the top was Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon. These three were unmatched when it came to physical and magical power in their respective lands.

The two sat in silence, with Y/n subconsciously leaning onto Hera as they watched the news freak out about the God's and their terror.

The moment was interrupted by Y/n's phone buzzing in his pocket. Taking a look at who texted him, it turned out to be Natasha.

●Fury has a mission for us. Be outside in 10 minutes●

"Ughhhh!" Y/n groaned as he tossed his phone to the other side of the couch in annoyance.

"Oh, that reminds me." Hera gets up, making Y/n fall to where she was sitting and complain even more.

She went upstairs and dug into one of the many extra storage closets and eventually found what she was looking for.

"That old chiton you wear into battle isn't very practical. So I made you this in thanks." Hera presented a pair of pure white pants with a giant golden stripe on the front and back, along with the lining bring golden. There was also a button-up tank top that was the same color, golden buttons, and golden lining.

"You didn't have to do all of this, I helped you because you needed it." He marveled at the soft and comfortable fabric in his arms. It must've been used with silk from Olympus itself.

The clothes turned into little sparks of light and attached onto Y/n, disappearing just shortly after.

"Be careful out there." Hera pats him on the back as Y/n nods and runs upstairs to get ready.

(Olympus)

"Let them be. I'm certain Apollo and Hecate can handle them." A very bulky and buff man bowed at Zeus throne. He had a large animal pelt on his shoulders and a very gruff beard with short dark brown hair.

"I can object to that. They were defeated not too long ago, my king" Athena walked in and bowed, standing up and glancing down at the much bigger man to her side.