Ch 11: Destruction to be made

()

"You've finally declared war."

"I'm impressed, really."

"But this won't save you from me."

()

Y/n woke up the sound of a phone clicking. Artemis stood in front of him with a mischievous grin on her face. Noticing he was awake, she giggled and quickly ran away.

Wonderful why his body was awfully heavy, he saw Hera peacefully sleeping on top of him, her chest right in his face. Now, he truly understood the mistake he had just made. And that was Artemis getting away with a picture of him and Hera laying on the couch.

"Fuck." Y/n let out a deep sigh as he knew that Artemis was never going to let him live this down.

~~~

"Is it just me, or does it always stink here?" Artemis asked as she walked on the sidewalk of LA.

"It's because there's a lot of homeless people and drug addicts." Y/n answers, he was in the middle of Artemis and Hera on the sidewalk.

"Is the mortal realm always this... nasty?" Hera waved her hand around at some homeless people begging for money on the street across from them.

"Yes." Y/n and Artemis answered in unison. They were just looking around for some normal clothing shops so that way Hera could actually fit into clothing since she was much larger than Artemis. In more ways than one.

"What's our plan? We can't exactly take all three at once." Apollo sat on a rooftop, his hair moving with the wind as he looked down at the three.

"I'll teleport Hera away, then you engage with Y/n while I go after Artemis. Deal?" Hecate asked, holding two burning torches in her hands.

"Deal." Apollo responded. Hecate nodded and started to make a symbol out of the smoke from the fire. The symbol turned towards a misty white and disappeared.

"Now's your chance!" Hecate ordered for Apollo to go. In a flash of orange and red light the God simply shattered the floor he was standing on and in a moment was in front of Y/n and Artemis.

Being fast enough to barely put his arms up Y/n was sent flying away by a powered punch from Apollo.

A dark purple beam shot from where Y/n landed, breaking through buildings as it directed itself at Apollo.

Creating a barrier out of sun energy, Apollo ran a hand through his hair as it dispelled, not noticing the God right behind him.

"Tempest bolt!"

A bolt of lightning with odd colors shot from Y/n's hands being put together. It hit Apollo right in the back and sent him flying through nearby buildings.

Lightning formed under Y/n's feet as he used this newfound speed to chase after Apollo, breaking through parts of the already broken buildings and going for a punch.

Rolling out of the way on the ground, the punch broke the street entirely, lifting cars and people off the ground.

Spinning his body to the left, Apollo took advantage of Y/ns shocked state and used both feet to kick him away.

Grabbing onto the side of a building mid-air, Y/n slowed himself down and used the last of his lightning to send himself forward.

Apollo was hit with a right hook, then a jab to his neck, then a kick to his side, then followed by a flurry of at least 50+ punched to hus face. With all the energy surrounding them down, it condensed into Y/n's fist.

"Divine Departure!"

He shouted out, hitting Apollo square in the face and sending shockwaves through the area before Apollo even lifted off the ground.

The destruction was building up as that punch left entire giant buildings to be destroyed along with the shockwaves breaking things like major earthquakes for many blocks past them.

Apollo used a broken car for support as he stood up, Ichor dripping down his body as he looked to his left to see a giant flame melt entire buildings in seconds.

"Mystic flare!"

Hecate yelled, sending another giant swirling flame at Artemis. The Goddess ran through the city, using her immense speed to try and lose the other Goddess and get to a safer point.

Firing off three arrows from her bow, then going back to running, Artemis heard the explosions go off behind her and Hecate yelling even more.

Narrowly dodging another fire attack, Artemis ran on the side of a building, building up energy and launching herself far away.

Before Hecate could chase her down, she was bombarded with arrows after arrows that exploded in dark blue light. The entire area around her was reduced to nothing but ash as the arrows continued.

Hecate felt her skin crack and burn away with each arrow that hit her directly. It seemed like Artemis had somehow managed to slow down her regen abilities with the arrows.

Then, the arrows stopped, and she struggled to get up. She was sitting in a pool of her own ichor. The giant crater around her was filled with ash and blood.

Then, a giant flash of blue light completely blinded her. The last thing she was, the arrow the size of a small town coming down on her.

"I don't want to use this, but Apollo is just too powerful right now." Y/n thought as he created a sheild out of pink energy to block a blast from the God.

Time seemed to slow down as pure white energy formed in his left hand, and a dark black energy with red outlines formed in his right. The power alone started to destroy everything around him as he brought his fist together and aimed it at Apollo.

"Dual fusion!"

The attack was a giant lazer, almost twice the size of Artemis's last attack. Everything in its path was simply eradicated as Apollo took the full force of the attack. Letting out an ear shattering roar, Apollo was nowhere to be seen, as he and Hecate seemingly disappeared.

Coughing up Ichor Y/n held his stomach in pain, there was burns and small holes all over his body that dripped Ichor to the ground beneath him.

"Seems like you got roughed up. Let's get you back home." Artemis brought Y/ns arm around her shoulder and helped him up. Limping together from their shared injuries, Hera finally showed back up as they reached the edge of LA.

"Well done. It's not often that a younger God can beat a full-blown Olympian." Hera congratulated both of them in their fight. She mainly talking to Y/n, tho.

"I'm sure that wasn't the end of them. Greeks are immortal. They always come back." Artemis looked at the destroyed city behind them, fire still raging on with people's muffled screams ringing out.

"They'll take a while to regenerate. So for now, we have a moments peace." Hera gave a small smile, helping the two back home.