33. Nyx

Fuck. He would die here, between her thighs and hearing the songs of her moans. Nyx couldn't stop himself. He'd wanted this to be slow and gentle, to spill the emotions he'd felt today into her, but the taste of her core was addicting. Theia had already came onto his tongue, but he'd shoved her thighs apart and devoured her again.

"Nyx," Theia shouted, her body convulsing beneath his hold. A primal growl tore from his throat as he slid his tongue up her slits and bit down on her clit. She yelped, tried to close her knees from the overwhelming sensation, but Nyx couldn't stop. His fingers curled in her and she clamped around him. Nyx groaned, quickening the pace of his fingers as she fell over the edge again.

Nyx replaced his fingers with his tongue, drinking from her arousal. Theia writhed and moaned, chest heaving as she came down from the high. Nyx pulled his mouth from her, panting as he stared at up her. Her lips were parted, hands over her breasts as her back arched against the aftershocks. Fuck. Every part of her was erotic, seductive, dragging the ancient primal part of him from the depths of his soul.

Nyx swallowed hard, climbing over her body. It took every ounce of his strength to move slow. Every fibre of his being wanted to tear his pants off and fuck her until her voice was hoarse from screaming his name. To distract himself, Nyx dropped his head and dragged his tongue between her breasts, leaving a kiss atop each curve.

"How do you want me?" He croaked, catching her wrist and dragging her hand from her breast so he could pull it between his lips. Theia breathed out a moan, her other hand tangling in his hair.

"That depends. How will you treat me tomorrow?" She asked, using her grip on his hair to drag his face to hers. Nyx frowned, releasing her wrist and brushing her wild hair from her cheek.

"What do you mean?"

He knew what she meant. Nyx knew exactly what was on her mind, because he, too, dreaded the sunrise. Would she hate him again? Would he feel disgusted? Is this whirl of emotions only for the Summer Court?

"Will you despise me in the morning? Will you hate me or will you crave me?"

"Can't I feel both?" He asked, pressing his lips to the corner of her mouth.

"Will you hate me, or will you want to hold me?" She reiterated. It didn't make things clear, because Nyx felt both. He hated her, he could never stop. He knew that Theia hated him, too. Whatever clouded that emotion today was something that Nyx wanted forever, but he didn't know what he'd feel when they'd wake up in the morning.

"I don't know," he answered truthfully. It pained him to see the look in her eyes, so he distracted himself by laying soft kisses to the skin of her neck. "Can I show you how I feel today, and we can determine what we feel tomorrow when it comes?"

Nyx knew he could fuck her hard any other day. Even if they hated each other, they still craved the pleasure. She'd take him as hard as he'd give, because she enjoyed the pain as much as he did. Today, he craved the soft touches and whisper of moans. He wanted to taste the way she cried his name, feel the way her body clung to his.

Theia nodded, a small sound escaping her throat. Nyx kissed the spot her pulse thudded, licked beneath her ear. His hand lowered to his pants and he shoved them off, sucking in a breath when the tip of his hard length hit his stomach. He would always be ready for her.

"I'm going to go slow," Nyx whispered, pressing a kiss to her jaw before he lifted himself. Her legs hooked around his hips, drawing him closer. They both let out shuddering moans at the contact. Nyx placed his hand on her cheek, his thumb brushing the corner of her mouth as he aligned himself with her entrance.