𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘 (𝙿𝚝. 1)

K̆̈Ȏ̈K̆̈Ȋ̈C̆̈H̑̈Ĭ̈ 𝑃𝑜𝑣

𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚙

I sigh, looking over to the digital alarm clock setting on my nightstand. I quickly pressed the snooze button, being put into a relaxing silence furthermore.

It was 7 in the morning, so I had pretty much a whole hour to get ready for the first day of school, and man was I not looking forward to it. I wasn't looking forward to it for alot of different reasons, the main reason being I suck at pretty much anything that isn't lying.

And as if that wasn't bad enough, when I got out of the killing game I discovered that I have serious stuttering problems, even worse then Shuichi's. Well, on the good side, when I got out of the killing game I discovered that the D.I.C.E members were out of prison once more.

So, Yachi had decided that since last time I had attempted to go to school and got abducted, well, I think I got abducted, my memory is still pretty hazy. Anyways, she decided that we all go to school together this time, just incase. I decided against the idea at first, until I realized that 1. There were a couple people who liked me at the school, 2. I would probably just skip class anyways, and 3. Yachi wouldn't give it up until I agreed.

So, here I am.

I groaned, rubbing my eyes as I throw the covers to the side, standing up off my bed. What kinda school makes you get up at seven in the morning? It's outrageous. I didn't even have to get up this early in the killing game.

I walked to my closet, sliding the door open to get something to wear for the day. Although, I would have to say, I sort of missed having the same wardrobe of clothes. It was less of a hassle to pick the right clothes for the right occasion if you had like 8 different sets of the same clothing.

I scanned the closet for a couple minutes, before realizing something. Why the heck do I have so much clothes? I started wondering if before the game I actually wore these clothes. Most of them were black. Just like almost everybody's clothes in the killing game, they were all dark and gory and I certainly was not about to go on my first day, looking as emo as that detective.

I looked in the bottom of the closet and saw more clothes. 'This is insanity. Not even Tsumugi had this many cosplays.' I cringed at the thought of the cosplayer that had put both me and my classmates through all that torture.

I decided on some ripped blue jeans, a white T-shirt and a checkered hoodie. I shut the closet door, looking at myself in the mirror beside the closet. I couldn't help but feel like something was missing.

I looked back to my nightstand and saw my checkered scarf. I stared at it for a moment, before grabbing it and leaving my room, closing the door behind me as I went towards the stairs. My house was a bit too quiet. I made breakfast while thinking about the events of the killing game. I tried so hard to get out of the killing game, but when I achieved my goal, I began to miss the killing game.

I didn't miss the killings at all, as well as the executions. If I had the chance to, I would go back in time just to be back to the start of the killing game. I missed being able to wake up every day surrounded by the same people, the people who hated me with every fiber of their being, the same people who planned my murder from the get go. They were assholes, yes. But it was better then being a school full of people who are just as good as lying as I am and not knowing who hates you, who likes you, who literally just does not care for you.

I sighed, remembering one of the last things Saihara said to me. 'You're alone Kokichi, and you always will be.' I suppose it wasn't all a lie, I would always be alone. But it wasn't as if Kaito deserved anymore love or attention than I did. So, what, just because he fell in love with little miss assassin that makes him and whatever he says or does okay?