𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐(29)

『M』『a』『k』『i』
『p』『o』『v』

Thankfully, Kaito was released last night, so today, we planned to have a get together with all of our former classmates. "A get together!" Kaede's kid, Masaru, I guess, corrected. Well, more like she couldn't handle him. He's been with me for a month. Though I do enjoy his company, he's become even more of a mischievous rat since Kaito had gotten back.

I also got a hair cut, along with Miu, Kaede, and Tenko. My hair, unlike theirs grows back quickly, so I don't exactly fear a small trim. But I do, however, miss my twin tails, and my scrunchies. "Maki-roll, are we all set?" The idiot smiled charismaticly, holding his pan of cookies in his mitten protected hands. "Yes, we are. Masaru already prepared the music, and I set the decorations earlier today. As I have told you multiple times." Ignoring the last bit I had said, he grinned even wider, as if possible, and turned to go back into the kitchen.

I sigh, turning around to Masaru, who was smirking snarkly at me from the couch. I sent a glare his way, "Keep it shut, Masu." He laughed, turning back around on the couch, continuing to watch his vampire diaries. "Well, let's go ahead and start getting them over!" Kaito shouted from the kitchen. "Yeah, okay."

【O】【u】【m】【a】
【P】【o】【v】•

Me and Shuichi were setting in my living room of my apartment, which he slowly started moving into with me, when suddenly, his cellphone, as well as my own began ringing. "Ah- Harukawa-san!" I ignored my phone, so it finally quit ringing, since I had the feeling that it was either space idiot or assassin girl who was calling me, and either way, they were just calling me in case if Shuichi hadn't picked up.

So, I listened to Shumai talk. "A party- wait- h-hold on Kaito! You're talking too fast!" Shuichi sighed, and I could only assume that Kaito was talking in the background. "Speaker-?" He uttered, before quickly turning speaker phone on. "Kokichi, since I assume you are with Shuichi, please listen carefully-" "HEY, KOKICHI, WHAT'S-" "Shut it, Kaito." I sniggered at their dynamic. If Tsumugi's hadn't pulled that shit, she would definitely be flawning all over their 'ship'.

Maki groaned, and I could nearly fell her eye roll through the phone. "Anyways. Let's let bygones be bygones and just enjoy this night, okay? We are throwing a class get together, and Kaito and I would like your chaotic seeming energy there." Shumai and I looked at each other, both sharing a confused look. I raised a brow at him, and he shrugged, before shifting and returning his phone back to the phone. "Yeah, we'll be there-" "No, Shuichi. I want to know if Kokichi is comfortable with it, and not just saying it for your sake. So, Kokichi, if you're listening, please just say yes or no." Maki said gently through the phone.

I'm sure my jaw dropped atleast 20 feet below ground surface. "I-I uh-" I happen to glance at Shuichi, who looked slightly saddened by my possible loss of presence. "I guess I could come- Oh, is Gonna going to be there?" I haven't really seen Gonta since he and Rantaro went on their first trip to the Appalachian Mountains. I, being the amazing human being I am, stayed with Kirumom to help her watch the brats.

I heard some shirting on the other end, followed by Maki clearing her throat, "Yes, Gonta will be there. Say, would you mind bringing some of that Panta of yours over here? Masaru and the other kids seem fond of it. Ah, Kaede is coming, so all the kids are coming, and Kirumi will be watching them and putting them down for bed as we stay up, then she will be joining us." Maki explained, so I listened thoroughly, not wanting to ruin the fairly good vibes.

Quietly, I nodded, before remembering that she wasn't directly in front of me. "I-" "I will just buy some out of my paycheck. About how much do- do you need?" Shuichi and Maki began talking money, so I cut them off, so I could think a bit. 'Shumai is pretty much doing everything...but what am I doing? I have shit tons of Panta, and yet he's still being his gentleman-like self, offering to buy cases of Panta.' I thought, and thought, and thought, before finally, 'I got it!'

-------

One more chapter guys...... I'm gon miss you.....BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'VE GOTTEN THIS FAR!!! HOLY SHIT-!!!!

-Mei-chan