𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚔 (𝙿𝚝.16)

We ended up watching Hotel Transylvania, which honestly cringed the shit out of me. Suddenly, Rantaro had this brilliant idea to skip school, which all but Kirumi agreed. Kiyo said he'd call us all in for sick, which I doubt the schools would care or even believe such an obvious lie. But my doubt, however, left when Kiyo said he'd make us sick and send pictures to the schools...yep, I wasn't too keen on actually geting sick. And especially not the way he was suggesting. He'd probably put our asses in the freezer for hours.

I didn't generally like the movie either, so me and Monaca ended up talking about her older sister, which is where I was now. "She taught Kiyo how to use a sword, she's very good with it!" The girl exclaimed excitedly, moving her hands in a sword swinging motion. "Wow, that's cool, Monaca!" I chuckle, clapping my hands to add onto her childishness.

We continued on like this for awhile, before a few more people barged into the room. One had grey braids, the second had blonde hair with an eye patch, the last two looked...strange at the least. One had pink hot pink hair, the other had black hair with a couple white streaks. He carried four hampsters...weird indeed. "Holy hell. Your parents get at it again? Who's the grape head?" The blonde asked, placing his hands on his hips as he walked across the room to where Monaca and I sat.

He leaned down, maybe closer than I would have liked to my face. "Get your nasty face away from him, degenerate male!" Tenko hissed, pushing him away by his shoulders. Thank Atua her and Rantaro were setting behind me. "Sup, Fuyuhiko?" Rantaro asked, standing up, an oddly menacing smile on his face. "This your fuck boy or somethin'? I ain't gon steal him, he ain't my type." Fuyuhiko said bluntly, yawning after.

My face warmed up, OFCOURSE signaling that I was blushing. I turned back to Monaca, picking her up, zooming out of the room, ignoring the tension that had built up in those walls. I took Monaca with me to the kitchen, setting her on the stool by the island. "Okay, we are going to cook supper and whatever else I can find to make. I don't wanna hear no if, ands, or buts about it. Got it, sis?" I ask, which she nods. "Okay, Chichi."

-/-/-/-

Rantaro and Tenko greeted the four newcomers. "Where's Kiyo?" Peko asked, putting her sword back into it's holder, sending instant relief over all the others in the room. "He's upstairs. He called us all in sick, then he coincidentally got sick after." Rantaro sighs, rubbing the back of his neck, disappointed by how quiet all of his younger siblings were.

Kazuichi huffed, pushing past the three he stood behind, plopping down in one of the empty seats. "If Nagito doesn't get as injured as he got me, Atua so help that dude." Kazuichi groaned in annoyance, dropping his crutches onto the floor as he leaned back in the chair. "Comfortable?" "Yup." Peko and Kazuichi had a full on staring contest, which Fuyuhiko decided to break. "Who's the dude? He ain't actually y'all's fuck boy, right?" Fuyuhiko asked, the disgust written ever so clearly on his face.

Tenko scoffs, "No, you miniature, mediocre, backwash of Bill Gates. He is our friend. His name is Kokichi, but you only have the privilege of calling him Ouma, swine!" Tenko growls, crossing get arms, turning her head back to her siblings, who were attempting to slip past them and leave the room. Unfortunately for them, there were just too many children. Tenko sent a glare at the oldest of the couple children, which led to all of the kids setting down.

Tenko smirks proudly, turning her attention back to the crying blonde who was leaving the room. "Fuck you, Tenko..." Fuyuhiko pouts, trudging along, until he suddenly began sprinting, Gundham slowly following behind.

Eventually, the rest of the children followed behind, all being pulled in towards a very intoxicating smell. "No no, Monaca, you put the egg in that. No- sweetie- you put the egg in the bowl." Kokichi argued from inside the room, holding a bowl in his hands, both him and Monaca wearing pink aprons.

Monaca nods, cracking the egg, putting it in the bowl. "Okay. Good job. Can you put the pudding over there in the fridge?" Kokichi asked pointing across the room to the table. Monaca nodded, stepping down form the chair she had been standing on, doing as told before returning. "What now, Chichi?"

This was the groups breaking point, they shut the small crack in the door before all crying into their palms. "It has to be a crime to be that fucking cute!" Fuyuhiko cried, setting on the floor outside the door. Kazuichi nodded, "I agree, man. Who the hell can be so good with kids and make such delicious smelling food? Y'all got real lucky with him..." Kazuichi continued whining.

Peko stood by the door, unfazed by the entire matter. "I must admit his food smells like it could be delightful to eat." Even she had to admit atleast that much. The other siblings, on the other hand, were either on the floor or slumped over the living room couches, crying to themselves. This bunch excluded Tenko and Rantaro. Rantaro was having a gay panic, Tenko was having a straight panic attack.

Their tears were cut short as the door opened, a small squeak being heard as the door slid open. All attention casted to the door where Kokichi and Monaca stood, both having batter of sorts on their clothing and or aprons. "Hey, guys. Suppers in the sto-" Everyone pushed the two to the side, rushing into the room to see the food.

Kokichi and Monaca stood by the door, sharing looks of concern as the children all ended back up on the floor seeing the many dishes they had prepared for just supper. Then again, they forgot how many kids lived there and had to eat. "Thank you two!" Kazuichi shouted, already starting to dig into some ramen.

The room went quiet as everyone went to their own respective seats, which filled in all the seats one Korekiyo came downstairs, claiming his 'sickness' was cured. Ironic really, because everyone knew he was just busy crying because Kokichi refused to talk to him while they watch Hotel Transylvania, seeing as how Korekiyo was the one who chose the movie.

Everyone said their thanks as Kokichi passed out plates, with the help of Monaca and Korekiyo. Once Kokichi sat down, everyone thanked him again before digging into their food. Good day, really. Not a care in the world, nor a cloud in the sky anymore. Nothing could go wrong.

Or so they thought...

__________________________________

Heyo, I made this at four AM because I was hella bored and my friends won't reply- Also because I feel bad for not posting when I am still getting so much support. I just have a TERRIBLE writers block, so I apologize if it's bad, but I hope you'll like it.

Also, I may not publish as much as I normally do, may take even longer, since school is sadly starting back. Just felt I should share that with y'all. Anyways, as you can tell, I am doing to continue this story! Yayyyy!

Have a good day/night/afternoon and I hope you continue to have one. If you aren't already, I wish you eternal happiness and that all your greatest wishes come true, goodbye guys, love you all! :)

•Credits•

-Author Aoi-san-
-Editor Shinae-kun-
-Reader Beautiful-chan-
-Idea is obviously og, bc it's bad and terribly short-