4𝚝𝚑 𝙾𝚏 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 (𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕)

Kokichi stares down at his friends who were spending the 4th of July together. Though, there was one problem, none of them knew where Kokichi lived and ended up watching the fireworks without them knowing that Kokichi was actually with them.

The students in charge of handing out cards were Maki and  Shuichi, because Kaito said Shuichi needed the extra exercise. A pitiful excuse, really.

Thanks to Maki handing out the cards, she somehow managed to sneak Kokichi's out so he wouldn't join them.

That day, 4th of July, was about to be Kokichi's new April fools day and it was all thanks to the stupid bitchlet, Maki.

__________________________________

Kokichi Pov:

I watched my classmates form my apartment complex as they lit fireworks, sang songs, played simple games such as spin the bottle and much much more. "What the hell did I even do to Maki?" I sigh, looking down at my oblivious classmates.

I smirk as I grab my phone out of my pocket.

Change phone number

Yes  or No

🍇Grape_lord👾 is changing numbers, please wait for this number to save...

Save completed, now switch I numbers.

I laugh a bit, pulling out a notepad out of my bag I had on my table, picking out the first person to call.

I closed my eyes and let my finger trail the page for about three seconds before stopping. I opened my eyes and saw Rantaro Amami. I smirk, typing in Amami's phone number, pressing dial.

I clear my throat. As the person on the other end picks up, I look off my balcony to see Shuichi, Kaede and Miu standing infront of Amami, probably waiting on him to finish the call.

"Who is this?" Amami asks me, to which I respond in a deep voice. "Hello, is this Amami Rantaro?" I ask the boy, noticing that he nodded, I stayed quiet. "Hello? Is this Amami Rantaro?" I repeat, getting a gasp, followed by a yes. "Are you well aquatinted with Ouma Kokichi?" I ask, peering over the balcony seeing Amami roll his eyes.

I felt mad, but also sort of...sad. I thought he of all people would care about me. I instantly had a better idea for revenge on the avocado bastard. "He is in the hospital at the moment. He got into a car accident, he got one limb cut off." I hear a small chuckle, then a whisper, followed by Miu screaming "Hell yeah!!"

I immediately dropped the phone, backing away from the balcony. I sat against the doors that connected by apartment complex to the balcony, my hand covering my mouth as I choked back a sob.

I heard a voice from the phone, though it was barely hearable. I gained up enough courage to grab my phone and continue. "Sir, I would appreciate it if you didn't celebrate such an important matter including your frie-" I heard another whisper, followed by a scoff. "I honestly don't care. Look, can I go now? I have things to do." Rantaro continues, causing what little respect I still had for the bastard to disappear.

I quickly press the hang up button, looking over the balcony edge one last time before going back inside, shutting the door to the balcony. "Idiot.." I mumble, falling backwards onto my bed.