𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚜 (𝙿𝚝.14)

Once all the siblings came back, Korekiyo gave Kokichi his panta, before questioned about where he was going to sleep. "Ah, anywhere is fine." Korekiyo mumbles, twirling his long hair in his fingers. "Hm. Do you sleep with that damned mask on?" Kokichi asks, tossing Korekiyo the air mattress to blow up.

Korekiyo nods, "I do. Why do you ask?" Korekiyo whispered due to Rantaro already being knocked out cold. "That don't seem to healthy to me, how the fuck do ya breath?" Kokichi asks as Korekiyo walks across the room, plugging the cord into which the mattress began inflating.

Korekiyo stand up, his zipper in his mask tugging upwards. "I simply unzip this if I need more oxygen. Though I have grown used to having it on at all times, so it's really unnecessary." Korekiyo explains, turning back to the mattress, unplugging it.

Kokichi nods, "Whaddya start wearin the mask for? Your girl lips?" Kokichi snickers as blush formed behind the others mask, only barley being visible to Kokichi eyes. "Possibly so." Korekiyo mumbles, turning on his heel to look at Kokichi. "Who is going to rest here?" Korekiyo asks, gesturing to the air mattress.

Kokichi smiles, "You and Tenko."  Korekiyo flinched, pulling his mask down. "Are you begging to have me murdered?!" Korekiyo shouts, his forefinger keeping ahold of his mask that was now on his neck. Kokichi felt a smirk play at his lips as shrugged. "I dunno, ammmmm I?" Kokichi asks, clasping his hand behind his back as he inches closer to the anthropologist. (For those of us who don't know what this is, I have notes on what the menaig is so here: The holistic scientific and social study of humanity, mainly using ethnography as its method.)

Korekiyo backed away from the boy, pulling his mask back up as the door was knocked on. "Oh, here our guest!" Kokichi let out a sigh before skipping to the door, slamming it open. "Nanami said l had to sleep in here." As expected, Tenko was outside the door.

Kokichi nods, pushing past Tenko. As she walked in, he walked out, closing the door behind himself, grinning as a small blush formed on his cheeks. "Nishishi, he's so cute!" Kokichi whispered to himself, before skipping merrily down the hall to his beloved brothers room.

(Weird how I can do pov's of the side characters and not the main character)

3rd pov with Nagito:

Nagito yawns, nestling his head into the crook of Hajime's neck as the two watched a show on TV. "Tired?" Hajime asks the albino, getting a small nod. "A little." The boy mumbles, a small chuckle coming from the other. "We should-" "Wait." The two said in unison, setting up, looking at eachother with confused facial expressions.

"I'm feeling a slight disturbance within the force.." Hajime mumbles, a shiver going down his spine as Nagito nods in agreement. (The fuck you talkin about? THERE'S A HUGE DISTURBANCE WITHIN THE FORCE, DUMBASS.) Nagito stands up, walking to the door, before glancing back to Hajime.

Nagito had a very bad feeling. He opened the door as what did he see? Kokichi standing at his door with his big mischievous grin. His bangs also covered a bit of his face, making him look hella too creepy for his own good. "Erm, Hello Kokichi?" Nagito mumbles, stepping to the side, assuming Kokichi wanted to come in.

Kokichi looked up at the other, not changing his expression as he walked over to Hajime. "U-um, is something t-the matter?" Hajime asks, his arms behind him, propping him up as he legs dangled off the bed. Kokichi nodded, "𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝒾𝑒~" Hajime flinched as Nagito quickly jumped into action, grabbing the males arms to hold him back.