𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚍 (𝙿𝚝.11)

TW: Vulgar language ❣

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" Kokichi yells, setting up as he sees he has 24 new notifications. "I swear to Atua, if it's Shuichi!" Kokichi groans, checking the notifications, most of which being messages.

Kokichi sighs, "Bloody hell."

🎭Korkhiyo🫕

🎭Korkhiyo🫕: Hello, Ouma, could you look outside?

If it's about your bike, don't worry, my ass already got the damn thing up 👌🏻

🎭Korkhiyo🫕: Please?

Ugh, okay, hot damn, why are you so persistent???

🎭Korkhiyo🫕: ?

Kokichi groans, leaning back and then forward, jumping up as he skips to the door. He opens the door to see a small Korekiyo plushie and a 6 pack of panta.

Kokichi felt a smile tug at his lips as he giggles, kneeling down infront of the gifts. He picked the Korekiyo plushie up, standing up. He noticed something out of the corner of his eye fall to the ground.

Kokichi saw a small price of paper, which peeked his curiosity. He bent down and grabbed the paper, standing up and unfolding it to read it.

'Hello, Ouma. If you have not already guessed, this is Korekiyo. If you are seeing this, I just took my bike and left. I apologize for not staying longer.

Though, I hope you have a goodnight and rest well. If you have trouble sleeping you can use the plush. I won it while playing ring toss against Yonaga!

Ahem, anyways. You seemed content with sleeping with me so I hope this could be of some comfort to you when you can not sleep.

Sincerely??, Korekiyo Shi''

Kokichi laughs, picking up the 6 pack as he walks back into his apartment, closing and locking the door behind himself.

He places the panta, plopping back down on his couch to check his other notifications and respond to Korekiyo Shi.

🎭Korkhiyo🫕

Who is this 😦

🎭Korkhiyo🫕: What do you mean?

I got some cute presents form some girl named Korekiyo Shi!!!
⊙⁠.⁠☉

🎭Korkhiyo🫕: My pencil broke...why do we place our trust in such ancient technology?

Haha, mk. I hope you have a goodnight too Kiyo. I'm tired so imma head to bed after a quick shower. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

🎭Korkhiyo🫕: Goodnight.

Cute note and plush btw, it perfectly suits u Kiyo