𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 (𝙿𝚝. 20)

TW: SH, $u!cide, Gore

-Had to get the drama in here at some point. Get ready for the plot twist~-

"Gonta...I-" "No, friend Kokichi! All is okay, no need apologize!" Kokichi sighs, rubbing his arm. After coming to the realization that Shuichi was trying to potentially kill off everyone the way they were killed din the game, he couldn't help but think about Gonta. "Gonta...just...watch out, okay?" Kokichi sighs, sliding his fingers through his purple locks.

A sound was made on the other line. "H-hey, Kokichi..." Kokichi perked up, a smile begging to be played on his lips as he heard Jataro speak. "Hey, kiddo! How ya doin?" Kokichi hums, placing his phone in the crook of his nck as he use this hands to flip through a couple of  pages in his notebook. Hell, if they were in the killing game, he wouldn't need to rewrite everything he could figure out about his classmates deaths. But whoop dido, here he is. Writing everything he knows about his classmates deaths. In a notebook. To try and stop his dumbass- friend (?) from murdering them all.

"G-good. U-um, are you coming to t-the p-party, or?" "Eh- Oh! Oh, yeah! When is that?" Kokichi asks, yawning. "Tonight." Now, that...made Kokichi jump. "Well, shit, kid. Ain't you got school in the morning?" Kokichi asks, setting up on his couch. "N-no, big brothers and m-my school are out for break...Halloween, y'know?" Kokichi let out a small gasp, before nodding. "I guess I forgot. My bad. Also, sorry I cussed to the kid, Gonta!" Kokichi apologized, even though he knew he'd be forgiven at the end of the day, anyway.

Gonta made a small "Mhm." On the other end, and Kokichi took that as a good sign. "Well, I'll try and be there. Is there a theme or is it just a regular, borin' old party?" Kokichi asks, inspecting his fingernails, which Rantaro stress painted after learning the new news. "Oh, yes! Jataro and Gonta plan to have nice dress up party with all friends!" Kokichi smiled, glad that someone didn't change. Who knows? Maybe if Shuichi didn't change so much, it was him and Kokichi who could have been having this conversation.

"Psst, Kokichi! Sorry to bother!" The sliding door in his livingroom, leading from the hallway was opened, revealing Kaede. "Yuppers? What is it Kaediot?" Kokichi asks, looking up from the book. "Um, you should probably check the news." Kokichi inspected the seemingly nervous blondes face, before nodding, setting the book aside.

Kokichi grabbed the remote, flipping the TV on and to the news channel. "Here we are with Miss Kyoko. Could you share your thoughts with us, ma'am?" The man on the TV asked, the camera pointed at the woman. "What? Did Shuichi kill his family too?" Kokichi asks, yawning. Though he expected Kaede to make some sly remark aswell, she simply glared at him.

He rolled his eyes, looking back to the TV. "Whoever the hell did this to my son...will pay." Kokichi flinched slightly, watching as Sayaka showed up on the screen, hugging her wife. "Shh, it's okay, love..." The camera turned back to the reporter, who simply shook his head. "Such a tragedy...Well then, back to you ----." The TV screen the flicked to a woman, setting a desk. "Thank you, ----. As you all can see, what this boy has experienced was indeed terrible. If anything such as this is happening to any of you out there, seek help immediately. That will be all."

Kokichi jaw dropped at the photo. The man he loved once upon a time, bleeding and crying his eyes out uncontrollably. Cuts from as far as the eye can see all the way to lord knows where...and...a noose. A noose tied around his neck. Gratefully, the noose seemed to have either snapped or been cut. Either way....Shuichi...was not okay...

--------------------------------------------------

Hohoho~ What's this~? Is little ol' Shuichi getting... suicidal? What do you think happened to our little detective? Read to find out. 🤫

-Comment your recommendations and suggestions <3-

-Sorry for the short chapter-

-Aoi-chan-